The Witcher Nexus launched

Dark0ne

Cool. Didn't see that one coming at all. There's no SDK for Witcher 2, no hint of one coming, but folks have managed to write up some simple stuff after breaking open the archive format.

No support for the first Witcher though? That actually did come with an SDK, but I don't know how extensive the community for it ever got.

There are some mods but it seemed that no one really got the ball rolling. I would love to see the Witcher here (as I just bought both games today!) and see folks maybe get their hands into modding some of the first game...you know...until Skyrim comes out >.> <.<

http://pcformat.techradar.com/blog-entry/witcher-2s-senior-producer-talks-pc-format-17-05-11

PC Format: Do you have anything planned for modding tools or DLC?

Tomasz Gop: Nothing particular, but the we'd like to do it and probably will. Because, with the Witcher 1, we were writing the engine throughout the whole process of producing the game, and it's the same with the Witcher 2, so the engine's not ready to be published yet. But after the release of the Witcher 1, we needed to take some time to polish the editor itself for modders...and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the case this time round too.

Nice to see Nexus are there to, looking forward to see more on ther new side and ofc of the game and mods

A big thanx to Nexus for the INFO about ( The witcher 2 )

Greting's Nimrod'Odo

Very happy the nexus is expanding! The red text with the dark grey background is hard to read, not sure if it is just me or everyone. I just thought I'd bring it up in case it was a serious issue and needs attention.

Just had a look at the Witcher Nexus (I haven't bought the game yet) and I have to agree. The red text is not easy to read and probably near impossible to read for players who don't have a perfectly good eyesight. I personally find it rather straining. A Darker red would probably be more convenient.