Everyone enjoying the new DLC?

tomomi1922

Why use any of them? Rping.

When the big dlc drops, I will start again my RR run, a gal with low int but high AGL and PER. She can't make any robots. They also need a lot of perks and junk.

I was thinking a dlc that does the same, that is enrich robotic export, with beasts taming would be cool as hell.

Mounting, armored beasts, controlling them via enclave headwear, maybe breeding them too.

Edited by Boombro

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new DLC is quite good, especially with it being in a quest driven format. I still have not completed the main game, as I have been savoring the storylines and building up settlements with half untouched or barely begun.

For me, Automatron is like shivering Isle was for Oblivion. A waste of my time. I just fail to see how being plucked out of time into a world of chaos, either being a solder or lawyer, would allow such a thing. You can get the "skills" in less then 3 in game days. With these "bots" and power armor, It's now becoming MechWarrior for Fallout. If this is indicative of their season pass content, I find it pretty sad. I wish they would delve more into NPC AI, dynamic encounters, controls truly made for a PC and start making quests for people who have exceeded a 5th grade education. They won't. Instead, we get Automatron, NPC's like Preston (who could have been the best in the game), with redundant and ridiculously repeated audio lines. To top it all off, we can ultimately become in charge of a faction with no authority except being a messenger.

The game does have some amazing content and I myself have spent over 1200hrs in it. So far, the only thing this DLC has provided me is a few broken mods and now I CTD periodically. That is my opinion, as asked.

Edited by Brandy_123

I started a new game with Automatron in my load list. After I get to the lift in the vault, the gate opens, the voice does its talking, and the meassages come up okay. But after I say to continue with the game, the lift refuses to budge. I am trapped...WTF?

EDIT...also, the gate refuses to come back down.

Edited by yzerman19

For me, Automatron is like shivering Isle was for Oblivion. A waste of my time. I just fail to see how being plucked out of time into a world of chaos, either being a solder or lawyer, would allow such a thing. You can get the "skills" in less then 3 in game days. With these "bots" and power armor, It's now becoming MechWarrior for Fallout. If this is indicative of their season pass content, I find it pretty sad. I wish they would delve more into NPC AI, dynamic encounters, controls truly made for a PC and start making quests for people who have exceeded a 5th grade education. They won't. Instead, we get Automatron, NPC's like Preston (who could have been the best in the game), with redundant and ridiculously repeated audio lines. To top it all off, we can ultimately become in charge of a faction with no authority except being a messenger.

The game does have some amazing content and I myself have spent over 1200hrs in it. So far, the only thing this DLC has provided me is a few broken mods and now I CTD periodically. That is my opinion, as asked.

You want more advance ai and true pc controls in a dlc?

You want more advance ai and true pc controls in a dlc?

What Brandy wants are some damn fixes and some story worth all the money we spend on this game.