Wasteland Workshop Official Trailer

LordElfa

Really mixed about this dlc. So far seen nothing that would make me jump up and down with joy. My strongest reaction is, perhaps with some mods that will be a neat feature.

Shoot, I'd have killed for faction specific buildings. Or really fancy trading dens.

Really mixed about this dlc. So far seen nothing that would make me jump up and down with joy. My strongest reaction is, perhaps with some mods that will be a neat feature.

Shoot, I'd have killed for faction specific buildings. Or really fancy trading dens.

Humm, quest mods can make use of arena and trapping features.

For workshop modders, there's a lot of new, fancy s#*!. And I see they finally got around filling those metal and concrete categories with something.. Y'all using SK will have some issues there :)

Oddly the planters are the coolest part. More traps seem pointless since I've never once used a trap. Machine Gun/Zooka turrents deal with pretty much anything in short order.

Can't say I'm too excited about the pets/arena system either. Hopefully though it means much needed refinement of the workshop mode though.

I like these traps, as personally these ones appear more re-usable than the current traps (Current traps need repaired each time, these look to me like they SHOULD be always functional, but I could be wrong!)

I love the idea of gladiator arenas, its something I had wanted to do anyway, so thats nice.

My biggest concern is the keyword limit, if they didn't fix it for this DLC< I imagine the base game will be pretty close to the limit, and thus modded games are going to struggle to deal with it. I really want it fixed, so I can start using my own categories for my stuff.. *sigh*

I like these traps, as personally these ones appear more re-usable than the current traps (Current traps need repaired each time, these look to me like they SHOULD be always functional, but I could be wrong!)

I love the idea of gladiator arenas, its something I had wanted to do anyway, so thats nice.

My biggest concern is the keyword limit, if they didn't fix it for this DLC< I imagine the base game will be pretty close to the limit, and thus modded games are going to struggle to deal with it. I really want it fixed, so I can start using my own categories for my stuff.. *sigh*

I don't expect new keywords, but who knows. The workshop keywords are already implemented (cages, neon lights, concrete, metal).