Fallout 4 Creation Kit Beta and an Important Notice to Survival Testers

SirSalami

In response to post #37120200.

izon87604 wrote: It seems my game no longer generates a custom ini. so i cant add the line for loose files to be included which means no texture mods :(
Adding my backed up custom ini crashes the game when loading a save or starting a new game.

Yeah I'm getting the same :(

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37122340. #37125520, #37125625, #37128230 are all replies on the same post.

LiamYule1996 wrote: None of my mods work anymore after doing the beta update :(

My saves launch when archive invalidation is off but the game crashes upon loading a save if that is enabled.

Even with no mods installed but archive invalidation/enable plugins changes made it crashes.

I have tried re-installing fallout 4 also.
izon87604 wrote: getting this too. mods work if they are just esps but not if they add textures etc.
LiamYule1996 wrote: yeah, i have narrowed it down to an issue with Invalidate archives - with that active nothing works.
izon87604 wrote: my custom ini doesnt even get generated anymore. so i wonder whether they completely removed that function

Yeah same :(

In response to post #37129975.

oliverrook wrote:

I can confirm that simply changing the lines that the custom.ini changes in the actual fallout4.ini does NOT work. Nor does simply deleting the custom.ini and/or changing archive invalidation setting in fallout4.ini also does NOT work.

well guys beth got us beautiful present... :(

In response to post #37129975. #37130045 is also a reply to the same post.

oliverrook wrote:

I can confirm that simply changing the lines that the custom.ini changes in the actual fallout4.ini does NOT work. Nor does simply deleting the custom.ini and/or changing archive invalidation setting in fallout4.ini also does NOT work.

rei321 wrote: well guys beth got us beautiful present... :(

damn. what other methods are there for archive invalidation?

Well So I have FO4 version 1.15.157, plugins.txt is located in AppData\Local\Fallout4 and I have tried with and without the asterisk before each unofficial plugin. Still not working for me so tell me peeps am I just unlucky, has anyone got there mods to work or what!