Fallout 4 Creation Kit Beta and an Important Notice to Survival Testers

SirSalami

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37129815. #37129995, #37130105 are all replies on the same post.

matboyler wrote: This is intolrable i have tried everything i can think of Instant CDT upon new game or load game
rei321 wrote: yup same here
DarkHorizon1905 wrote: My Game is Loading normaly but no mod is working now...

dont worry I am sure someone will figure it out

In response to post #37122340. #37125520, #37125625, #37128230, #37129135 are all replies on the same post.

LiamYule1996 wrote: None of my mods work anymore after doing the beta update :(

My saves launch when archive invalidation is off but the game crashes upon loading a save if that is enabled.

Even with no mods installed but archive invalidation/enable plugins changes made it crashes.

I have tried re-installing fallout 4 also.
izon87604 wrote: getting this too. mods work if they are just esps but not if they add textures etc.
LiamYule1996 wrote: yeah, i have narrowed it down to an issue with Invalidate archives - with that active nothing works.
izon87604 wrote: my custom ini doesnt even get generated anymore. so i wonder whether they completely removed that function
loadofbs9 wrote: Yeah same :(

Archive invalidation works for me with all mesh/texture/sound replacement mods.

But I had to remove interface replacement mods like "no dotdotdot", these caused CTDs upon starting/loading save games!

In response to post #37129975. #37130045, #37130050 are all replies on the same post.

oliverrook wrote:

I can confirm that simply changing the lines that the custom.ini changes in the actual fallout4.ini does NOT work. Nor does simply deleting the custom.ini and/or changing archive invalidation setting in fallout4.ini also does NOT work.

rei321 wrote: well guys beth got us beautiful present... :(
izon87604 wrote: damn. what other methods are there for archive invalidation?

Archive invalidation seems to work for everything but interface mods, like "no dotdotdot", so remove those and wait for them to be updated. Edited by Grimsonius

It Looks like 1.5 broke NMM - I keep CTD. Help me Nexus and I'm using ver 0.61.20

Edit: I tried something - if you load a new game [new profile] with NO mods FO4 will play - But if you are loading your old mods with it [ it will CTD ].

[ Sorry guy's I did have a UI running - My HUD - so it seems that all UI mods are causing this problem. Disable your UI and try game again. ]

Edited by Nostalgiaheart