Personal Opinion: What is better Battlefield 3 or COD Modern Warfare 3

xXlakratoXx

ughhh. hearing these amazing things about B3 is upsetting me. i just got a code for the B3 Alpha today but im only on a laptop, a crappy one at that, and it couldnt handle it if it tried.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
they're adding in scope glint, if a sniper is looking strait on at you you can catch a flash of glint from his scope which can give you a moment to attempt to dive behind cover.

THANK. BLOODY. GOD.

I wanted this ever since i noticed that it wasnt in BC2. Also, the suppression thing seems pretty awesome as well.

They stated earlier that with the new suppression system, Machinegunners will get points for doing such actions. That is the main purpose of MGs, especially at the squad level (SAWs): Keeping the enemy's heads down, giving them things to worry about. So, finally, MGunners get rewarded for doing their main job and losing out on points just because someone else moved into a superior position because you suppressed the enemy, and reap the rewards of getting the killing shots.

I couldn't really tell the difference. They're too similar. At least the first one is a little less gray.

If you can't tell the difference between one game having crewable tanks, jets (with dogfights in the air), vehicles in general, alongside infantry (on the SAME maps and game), and with the other being only infantry, then I don't know what you're smoking. It's gotta be some good stuff.

You telling me MW3 has players flying around in F/A-18s, Sukhois, Ka-52s, AH-1Zs, and crewing M1 Abrams, etc.? REALLY? They're the same?

Edited by Warmaker01