Would you rather?

amber7666

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think either would kill me, but would take a chance with the water....

Would you rather spend 1 week naked in a room filled with mosquitos, with no protection or repellant of any kind (dying mosquitos would be replaced periodically)

or

Have all of your teeth removed with no pain killer of any kind

Lol, the water would kill you in minutes. (Naeglaria...)

The 1st. I would NOT want a liquid diet. I could care less for that little bit of pain, but no fried chicken? Oh no. Not happening.

Would you rather lick the face of every animal in a zoo at feeding time, or get 115 canings on you back and rear, at thirty second intervals? (You pass out at five, if you are normal. They wake you before resuming)

You two must have been posting at the same time. Since the water one has already been answered, I would go with the mosquitos. There are only few with diseases, and having all my teeth removed would be way worse.

Would you rather dive into a meter deep empty pool, or use stinging tree leaves as toilet paper?

Ah yes, I should explain the stinging tree. It can be found in Queensland and it's stings (which are little more than tiny hairs on the leaves) sting painfully for weeks.

Edited by billyro

Definitely the pool.... ouch

Would you rather stand on your head naked in the middle of an Amazon rain forest for a week with no protections from animal, vegetable or mineral or the elements (during) the rainy season....

Or

Be tied to a stake, covered in honey in the middle of the Saharan desert for 5 days (yes, water would be provided at limited intervals)