File Front archiving in progress

Dark0ne

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37995420.

antistar wrote: Oh hey, an old UT3 map of mine is in there; DM-Courtyard. That takes me back.

Guess I should probably claim it like it says on there. :)

Well that was easy! I was able to confirm your details against the readme details.

The file is now yours, sir!

This is awesome. I spent soooo much time on filefront, specially on Jedi Knight, Battlefront, Battlefield and the first COD... great times. I was very upset when it shut down, many of my favorite mods of those times are not avaliable anywhere else. Thank you.

In response to post #37995420. #38007935 is also a reply to the same post.

antistar wrote: Oh hey, an old UT3 map of mine is in there; DM-Courtyard. That takes me back.

Dark0ne wrote: Well that was easy! I was able to confirm your details against the readme details.

Thanks man; I appreciate it. :)

I did actually try to send an e-mail to [email protected] about it earlier, but got a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) for it; not sure what happened there.

In response to post #37995420. #38007935, #38008140 are all replies on the same post.

Dark0ne wrote: Well that was easy! I was able to confirm your details against the readme details.

antistar wrote: Thanks man; I appreciate it. :)

I did actually try to send an e-mail to [email protected] about it earlier, but got a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) for it; not sure what happened there.

Oh dear, we'll look in to that. Thanks for the heads up!

is this the whole reason why i cant seem to find some relatively old mods here on nexus? because somehow, before my old dual core got done, i can search the animation tag and get about 15~20 pages, or even more. now i i tried looking animations and i only got 6 pages. this is for skyrim by the ways. oh man this s probably the saddest days ahead of me. getting my old mods only to find out that it maybe gone, forever.