The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

You are all weaklings, someone destroyed the whole universe before (at least he told it did) and failed epically... No weapon, no power, no small talking is worth a few onces of gray matter (yes, that gray matter some have).

The game is not about stating "I did this and that happened" ... the max you can do is state what you are (trying to) doing... and is just well you try something smart, least you seeing your own superduppergwangabanga weapon turned against yourself.

Good luck, may the RP be with you :)

The game is not about stating "I did this and that happened" ... the max you can do is state what you are (trying to) doing... and is just well you try something smart, least you seeing your own superduppergwangabanga weapon turned against yourself.

Yes I know that this is not about stating, but its still some fun to have accidents, Thor just run into the volcano when I said - blah blah blah... While also found out that the volcano contains Energy Crystals. I said volcano CONTAINS so he should understand this. :)

Yes I know that this is not about stating, but its still some fun to have accidents, Thor just run into the volcano when I said - blah blah blah... While also found out that the volcano contains Energy Crystals. I said volcano CONTAINS so he should understand this. :)

I did play some hundred pages ago, but soon became clear it was not what could be. Surely It's not "I cought out loud thrice and everyone died, I win", or should not be.

I think twice about it, it might be a trap, i reject the offer.

i already have lightning powers, i zap Omelette into a Omelette. Not the good kind either, burnt.

I'm helping antonkr with vodka but you've killed me, I was resurrected by "Angel of Omelettes" and offer you some 'Vodka Special Brew' (:D) to try, it'll make you 2 times strong for 24 Hours. But watch out for Calliton