Do you use any social networks?

antonkr

I avoid them like dirty toilets.

antonkr, I would disagree with your signature on the grounds that it sounds like those bland "everybody is a winner and nobody is a loser" sentiments but the fact is, we don't allow discussions of religion on this site. Probably need to update your sig because of that.

EDIT: Thank you.

antonkr, I would disagree with your signature on the grounds that it sounds like those bland "everybody is a winner and nobody is a loser" sentiments but the fact is, we don't allow discussions of religion on this site. Probably need to update your sig because of that.

Right,

Sorry about that.

I ONLY EVER EVER EVER use Facebook to communicate with my younger brother who stays in Europe ... and my exclusive circle of friends on Facebook that were actually my REAL FRIENDS from my teeenage years ... 1 guy and 8 girls.

And yes Twitter on a few rare occasions where I needed to.

If Blackberry Messenger counts as "social networking" then yes, that I use often.

What, this is my social networking!

I dislike the concept of putting your actual name on the internet, much less a picture of yourself. Maybe I took all those talks in middle school about the dangers of the internet too seriously.

Well, I guess Nexus is my social network. Lots of lovely people here. :wink:

True you gotta be carefull out there, however I have no problems with putting my picture, name, bank account (no password) on the net. :turned:

Same here.

I've never used one...this is as close as I'll ever come to a social networking site. I still don't get why people like them...

I used to use Facebook. A lot of my relatives are there but they tended to either ignore me or say unpleasant things, so when Facebook started fooling around with privacy again I deleted my account. All I ever did was play Vampire Wars and get tons of requests from strangers anyway. (My avatar is from that game by the way, LOL) I signed up just a couple of days ago with Google+. Edited by SavageArtistry