DDP MY MODS ARE DOWN, COMMENCE ATTACK ON BETHESDAS MAIN PLATFORM

DDProductions83

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELP!!! lol. I shoulda known to be having a beer when I started playing that vid.

BTW, was that win98? I haven't seen the Network Neighborhood icon in... a loooong time.

(and I was waiting to hear the "Nuclear Launch Detected" clip to be honest)

:)

and I just added my 2 coppers to Darkones thread.

seriously, if I poison my mods, it's gonna be nasty poison.

(it won't actually break anything though, I won't go that far. That would get ME in trouble)

Getting a bad feeling this is gonna escalate...

I got a feeling you're physic.

Honestly, yeah the stealing is an issue. But the sort of funny part? I put my mod on beth this morning, and everyone who's commented has been very nice and friendly. Ok yes I'm totally avoiding the forms on beth.net cuz reasons I've explained in other threads, but so far uploading to beth for xbox has been a positive experience. Though some may disagree from experience.

I got a feeling you're physic.

Honestly, yeah the stealing is an issue. But the sort of funny part? I put my mod on beth this morning, and everyone who's commented has been very nice and friendly. Ok yes I'm totally avoiding the forms on beth.net cuz reasons I've explained in other threads, but so far uploading to beth for xbox has been a positive experience. Though some may disagree from experience.

I look at the problem with this being strictly that of piracy. Not the console users. Mod piracy has gone on long before consoles had access to mods and will continue to go on. Anyone blaming consoles for this is looking for someone to blame. That's my thoughts on it.

Beth seems to be alienating modders, whats more, they are either knowingly doing so or they simple don't care.

If they think all modder's are gonna file legal forms every time their work is stolen... well they don't have a clue...

most of us (yes I mod, but don't release anything regularly) are simply gonna stop releasing content...

Beth seems to be alienating modders, whats more, they are either knowingly doing so or they simple don't care.

If they think all modder's are gonna file legal forms every time their work is stolen... well they don't have a clue...

most of us (yes I mod, but don't release anything regularly) are simply gonna stop releasing content...

Bethesda is a massive corporate business. They really don't know any other way of doing things.

f*** why didnt i download the aio when i had the chance, i thought no, wait til he gets the toggles, f*** me

Cant wait til my dad gets fallout for his xbox and mentions mods, ima get a sledgehammer

Edited by twss1