Girlfriends wives and SKYRIM

onson

From the wife's perspective, I imagine my husband and I will both be playing Skyrim for the weekend. As much as I love my husband, he doesn't know how to take turns! :wallbash: Luckily I enjoy watching other people play almost as much as I enjoy playing. That, and I can play by myself while he's away at work.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband was shocked when he realized I payed 200 for the collector's eition and the guide because I never spend money on myself, but Skyrim comes out a week before my birthday so its my birthday present to myself ^^ And he just wants me to be happy :)

Ladies, ladies, calm down! I'm single and ready to mingle. ;)

Anyway. I have nothing of the sort to be worried about at the moment. The winter holidays have always been known as the gaming holidays. It's cold, dark and snowy. At least here in Sweden.

Perfect. :thumbsup:

If they still got about using horses in Sweeden it sounds like you wouldn't need to buy this game lol.

Ladies, ladies, calm down! I'm single and ready to mingle. ;)

Anyway. I have nothing of the sort to be worried about at the moment. The winter holidays have always been known as the gaming holidays. It's cold, dark and snowy. At least here in Sweden.

Perfect. :thumbsup:

If they still got about using horses in Sweeden it sounds like you wouldn't need to buy this game lol.

Ha! Too true, too true. :biggrin:

Just date another gamer. It works out well, unless there's only one copy of Skyrim around.

rotflmao

"cooperative skyrim" (fictitious) debuts

"why does my head keep exploding as I walk along the city streets"

girlfriend sitting patiently at other controller . . .

You two cracked me up :thumbsup:

picking a game before a relationship? lol . i dont think so. I reckon there's something wrong there.

I agree. Thus as I said (or perhaps only implied?) earlier it's important instead to work out compromises with one's mate if your interests differ. However, it takes two to make that one work...

Edited by Herculine