Snapping Improved News

modlurker

Even if someone had a copy they are not allowed to share it with you. The original mod author made it clear that they no longer wanted their mods in circulation and took them down.

I suggest that you switch to Ethreon's Vanilla Extensions and/or some of his other mods. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10032/? Ethreon is still actively supporting his mods and is one of the smartest modders on this site so his stuff definitely works.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

If you hate Bethesda that much, could you find some apathy for the people who really like your mods. I for one will be at a loss without the use of your mods. And I use them all faithfully.

So, that said, is there any way you could leave access of your mods with a competent modder so your work here isn't lost?

Sad to see you leaving,

BB1

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to be a bit of an overreaction. First, Bethesda did a lot to fix the problem. Second, a little patience goes a long way. Third, mod theft and modder asset theft wasn't magically a problem when Bethesda.net arrived. There are website all over and people distributing things against modders wished all over the place and they have been for years. Denying your work to the people that treated it with respect and admiration only hurts them and the mod author. The people that stole the work don't care. People overreact to everything in life these days.

• 3 years later...

And here we are in 2020. Bethesda has launched the travesty that is Fallout 76, and I have a brand new system that I want to reinstall my old mods on...but I can't because half of them have been closed down by the authors.
Still have my old box sitting here, guess I'll have to transfer over the old files and see if they even work with the newest version of Fallout 4.