Skyrim Remaster Is True | Hide The Mods |

deadblood01

Slowly backs off and waiting on TES6 instead, so i dont have to worry about my Mods for 2 Versions of the Same Game with Melting Graphics where i have Mods that basically do the same thing.

Except this skyrim may be more stable.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the things that have been confirmed so far are:

64-bit engine.

Saves should transfer (probably means Vanilla saves).

Separate creation kit to upload mods to Bethesda.net.

It will be a separate game in your Steam library.

All of these are good to know. Things are looking good to me so far.

Hopefully the new CK allows for modders to port their "older" mods over to the newer engine. Does anyone know if it is 100% confirmed that only Beth.net will be the place for mods to be uploaded (cause that would really suck given the current fiasco regarding Fo4)?

Addressing the whole mod thing, keep in mind the source of the uproar. It's people trying to pass off stolen mods as their own, not the fact that the PC mods haven't been ported yet (currently unaware of how many have been ported so far) to satisfy the console users, or that people want the mods to be ported over.

Hopefully the new CK allows for modders to port their "older" mods over to the newer engine. Does anyone know if it is 100% confirmed that only Beth.net will be the place for mods to be uploaded (cause that would really suck given the current fiasco regarding Fo4)?

Addressing the whole mod thing, keep in mind the source of the uproar. It's people trying to pass off stolen mods as their own, not the fact that the PC mods haven't been ported yet (currently unaware of how many have been ported so far) to satisfy the console users, or that people want the mods to be ported over.

bethesda.net will be for console mods and PC for those who for some reason will want their mods there just like steam workshop. it means nothing for nexus.