Naming and shaming!

DDProductions83

Well, if one cannot report it to Blizzard ('coz reading hurtz 'em brainz) why not spread the word to sites like Kotaku and whatnot.....the question is, if they were interested enough to publish an article about it. This Bethefta.s#*! site really makes me sick...it would be a full time job to report stolen mods, counter silly comments, defend MA's and so on. Can't even be bothered to go to this joke of a site anymore.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I was reporting it but then I can only use one syllable words short sentences and small talk. not more then 185 char! post a few links and well your done!

Overwatch on B.Net. Not B.Net own by Blizzard, B.Net owned by Bethesda. Go Sue.

Will that work?

No because I tried to tell them about this BUT. I made the mistake of using WORDS! Words hurt there brain which is why you only get 185 char to speak with!!!!

Title your reports something like "ABZ (#1)" and make them end with "... <continued on next report>", then let the remaining 26 pages come. Would that work? :facepalm:

well I was reporting it but then I can only use one syllable words short sentences and small talk. not more then 185 char! post a few links and well your done!

Try using TinyURL to shorten the links.

Hi on a side note here whats going to happen to the thousands of skyrim mods once the consoles get their hands on skyrim,something to think about

I think it's gonna be a hilarious clusterf***. Most clothing/armor mods are dependent on a bunch of different body mods/physics systems and you really need to pay attention to what mods work with what. Now imagine all the different mods being stolen and uploaded, probably without mentioning which skeleton/body mod/physics system that is required for each mod, ppl downloading them and all the bugs, glitches and ctd's that will occur for the gamers. Unless they fix their site before that which will totally happen along with world peace....

Will that work?

No because I tried to tell them about this BUT. I made the mistake of using WORDS! Words hurt there brain which is why you only get 185 char to speak with!!!!

You need to think more like a caveman, or if you wanna go more simplistic, think like the mod thieves. Like Yur mod, bet site. thief bad, you sad?

Or just write a ton theft reports in haiku form, then once you've gathered enough, make a book out of it and see how many copies you can sell...

Will that work?

You need to think more like a caveman, or if you wanna go more simplistic, think like the mod thieves. Like Yur mod, bet site. thief bad, you sad?

Or just write a ton theft reports in haiku form, then once you've gathered enough, make a book out of it and see how many copies you can sell...

I vote for olde english, and read aloud by a Shakespearean trained actor...

...forsooth.

have posted on their facebook-page about Bethefta.wtf hosting mods with stolen assets from Overwatch, including the links. Let's see what they will respond, if they respond that is....

Hi on a side note here whats going to happen to the thousands of skyrim mods once the consoles get their hands on skyrim,something to think about

I think it's gonna be a hilarious clusterf***. Most clothing/armor mods are dependent on a bunch of different body mods/physics systems and you really need to pay attention to what mods work with what. Now imagine all the different mods being stolen and uploaded, probably without mentioning which skeleton/body mod/physics system that is required for each mod, ppl downloading them and all the bugs, glitches and ctd's that will occur for the gamers. Unless they fix their site before that which will totally happen along with world peace....

And in the end the people using or trying to use the mods will no doubt complain and whine at the actual mod authors if and when they find out who they are and the pirate scum will just skate as usual unless hopefully Beth has their crap together by then. Hard to believe that Beth would ever let this firestorm get to that point. But then again...