Modding Skyrim with TESSnip and Nifskope

jaysus

What did you assign that ID to? My weapon does start with 01, the STAT subrecord doesn't though.

My STAT starts with a 01. I'm not sure it will fix your problem, but it's worth a try.

Didn't work. I'll just upload the .esp, if anyone can check it I'd be grateful. I'm probably setting something wrong... somewhere.

Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?7lseew96l2poqo1

I'll check this when I get home from work in 1hr 30mins ish...

Unless of course somebody else finds the problem for you :)

Thanks, I'll be waiting then.

I checked it, the only difference i could find with mine is this: In the EDID of the STAT it's missing a final dot. But you can't add a dot to the string, you need to add 00 directly in the hex, after the 72. I can't see other things, all seems fine to me apart from that.

Didn't work, still CTDs upon equiping. Thanks anyways.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lx3c74h9a446nyc

Missing MAST under tes4

Also changed the number of records under tes4

try this

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, I have created an ESP with a custom weapon mesh based on the silvergreatsword NIF. It is however not trackable in Skyrim with "help [weaponName] 0", nor addable with "additem [formID] 1", nor sold by the merchant. I have loaded the plugin in the Launcher. Does anyone know how to solve this? What more information do you need? Edited by Gabbe_master

I got edgeblood working. no big deal. It's just a mesh really, if you can get those to work you can get new edge blood pieces working...

I read in the thread it's supossed to be some kind of stripped version of the actual weapon.

My weapon has 3 separate parts though.

Doesn't really matter I don't think, You could just attach the sections up into one edgeblood mesh object if you wanted. It only is the blade or mace head anyway.. all the hilt and what have is stripped off.

Hi everyone, I have created an ESP with a custom weapon mesh based on the silvergreatsword NIF. It is however not trackable in Skyrim with "help [weaponName] 0", nor addable with "additem [formID] 1", nor sold by the merchant. I have loaded the plugin in the Launcher. Does anyone know how to solve this? What more information do you need?

Did you give it a name under FULL?

post a copy of the .esp :)

Edited by Waaaghbafet