BSN is shutting down; files there could be lost.

Tarshana

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@inventoriers -- Just a quick update.

1. I can't finish the new complete project ID list sheet until krlewis re-pulls the data without immediately filtering it. Once I have access to that, it will be on the sheet. For now, at least we have all existing IDs.

2. I'm still waiting for a response from Nexus on several questions related to nw mod uploads. Not certain what the hold up is.

I see from the spreadsheet list that progress has slowed dramatically over the past 1-2 weeks. This is okay, since we know content isn't going to be removed next month, but we should still try to make a little bit of progress each day. Just one page, even. If you guys are getting burned out -- logical, since you worked very hard for a couple weeks -- then we need to try to recruit more people. Also, school is restarting, so understandable is some of you are especially busy atm.

@Tarshana -- Have you been over on Fextralife lately? Any update on the forum status there?

On the data entry slowed down. I had to pick up my work slack, not much around that so I have only done two more pages. I also spent 6 days going over every. single.entry just in case anything "moved" from download numbers. I had also thought several people had posted about how they were going to help. I will have to find time during lunches for this, but that is about all I can do at the moment. I am still getting author information as well; a couple have contacted me.

The ME2 forums have been imported. The last forum is DA2 so all the forum posts have been preserved :D

School is starting soon for me, so I won't be able to do much in the next few weeks. I'll try to do a page from time to time, but having more help would be very welcomed. We can't do everything with Tarshana and I as the only active members.

Edited by CreeperLava

@Creeper -- Nope, it definitely shouldn't be up to just you two. If we don't get more help, then it likely won't ever be finished. That's the unfortunate, but realistic, truth. If mods are lost as a result, then it's the community's fault for being apathetic. We can't make people help.

@Tarsh -- Thanks for the update and for all your work <3 I'll get the website updated. Can you do what you can on Fextralife to try to encourage folks to help? I've got a post stickied on ME3Exp, so we have decent visibility over there.

<3 right back at you! Your organizational has made this possible.

I am currently coming up with a way for visibility in the forums. I have not determined if I should make a sticky in the DA and ME forums, or just one or the other. I am going to create a draft and send it to Fexelea and ask her what she thinks is prudent. I do not want to keep stickies up too long,but I do think I can ask a few regulars to help. A good number of people are passionate. I might make a "how to" youtube video just in case. I think people are just spreadsheet challenged and might need more visuals. I will keep you updated :)

But then again, I have no idea how to create a youtube video. So... maybe just some pictures.