FLAME WAR!

ResidentWeevil2077

;D

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Your reckless posting has caused a devoted antiemoticonist to commit a sin I hope you are all happy. I think your blatant disregard for others rights should be reported to the National Organization of Forum Underwriter Narks. I would report you my self but I don't want to get in trouble with my Ranters Anonymous chapter. I could be expelled if they found out I was consorting with any known flamers.

Oh, by the way Master Ninja Lord, don't worry I won't tell your sponsor

Oh, by the way Master Ninja Lord, don't worry I won't tell your sponsor

Oh good, it would be just awful if the UFF (Union of Forum Flamers) found out I was flaming.

And here I thought your sponsor was the International Brotherhood of Smelly Sock Slaves.

And here I thought your sponsor was the International Brotherhood of Smelly Sock Slaves.

No, the IBSSS is a secret branch of Nike, and everyone knows that ninjas don't consort with those types. Ninjas have no need for shoes.

I didn't start any flame war, rob did. :D I think it's time for another inquisition! Those sock wearing slaves don't deserve life.

If we convert them to the honourable ranks of the UFF, though, then they'll be much better.

You know I'm right about everything I've posted so far, ninja :P And according to Flame Warriors, you're most likely a Big Cat... yes definitely a Big Cat... With perhaps a bit of Ego and Archivist thrown in for some flavour :biggrin:

EDIT: BTW, I'd like to see a Godzilla in action if just for the sheer destruction of the forum for my own sick amusement :devil:

EDIT #2: Oh yeah, I've noticed a touch of Capitalista in your posts, ninja... Maybe I'm on to something ;)

...you're most likely a Big Cat...

Wow...it's like looking in a mirror...of text. :P

Nah, not really. I like it when the topic is focused around me :D (unless it's negative), but I don't try to make it that way. I do sometimes make joking remarks (Example), but that's really as far as it goes.

Again, not really. I do know a lot of information, especially TES, but I can barely remember what I wrote yesterday let alone what some random person wrote years ago.

Yet again, not really. I do support capitalism and actually know how it works, but I don't go that far.

That would be funny! :D Not here, though, but somewhere else.

Archived