Nuka-World Trailer is Here

RaffTheSweetling

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like there's a very AK looking version of the chinese assault rifle. TBH I'd prefer the one from FO3. But as a weapon modder, it's great news that now we're finally getting proper assault rifle animations.

The other stuff looks pretty great. Looks like they miss the Daedroth and decided to make it a Deathclaw variant though...

Edited by Sam Fisher

Looks like they miss the Daedroth and decided to make it a Deathclaw variant though...

What wrong with more types of the one of most bad ass fiction monsters?

It literally shows a new raider power armor.

Oh yeah, it oddly looks like a big daddy from bioshock.

Edited by Boombro

Nothing wrong with that, I miss Daedroths :P

But I wonder what's the lore behind them. Aren't Deathclaws genetically engineered instead of mutated? So unless they did the same with crocodiles instead of chameleons, and only in the Nuka World park for some reason, I guess a Deathclaw banged a mutated crocodile :P

I know this isn't going to be a popular question, but why in the world would you build the next Disneyland near Boston? Disney built Disneyworld in Florida because it was a swamp and land was dirty dirty cheap. And Disneyland was right by the Studio! That said, I want de-extinction mods so I can repopulate Safari World with real animals

I know this isn't going to be a popular question, but why in the world would you build the next Disneyland near Boston? Disney built Disneyworld in Florida because it was a swamp and land was dirty dirty cheap. And Disneyland was right by the Studio! That said, I want de-extinction mods so I can repopulate Safari World with real animals

It's Fallout universe, totally different from our.

Btw, this DLC looks interesting, and seems maybe is not the last dlc of Fallout, but only the last of this year. And yes, Hines said that.