what unofficial game do you want to come out the most?!

hoofhearted4

rather have a real bloodlines sequal instead of an mmo

malkavian ? pfft gangrel

Same, also; Gangrel?

Clearly someone got demented here. :thumbsup:

I also wish they were making KOTOR 3-10 but the MMO looks good however all those Trolls... *shudders*

Still if I gave a full list of games I'd wish to see continued it'd crash the Nexus :(

• 1 year later...

Actually as someone who played though every flashpoint in SWTOR, its is effectively KOTOR 3, as it does pick up on that cliff hanger ending in KOTOR 2. If you don't believe me play Republic get your character to the mid 30s and you get a quest from an Astromech that sends you to a Yoda wanna be. During that scene you will see the the Outcast/Jedi General from KOTOR 2, and your sent on a mission to save someone from KOTOR 1. On the Imperial side you are sent to fight the KOTOR 1 person the republic saved earlier.

*edit add nearly forgot this, but Bioware was orginally going to make a KOTOR 3 however Wizard's of the Coast thanks to their parent company Atari pulled all licencing agreements to use the D&D RP (except for the DDO with Turbine due to ties to Atari) so Atari could make its own games with the D&D RP system. So the story elements and planets that were to be part of KOTOR 3 got rolled into SWTOR. Side note this is also why Baulders Gate 3 was also canceled and turned into Dragon Age: Origins. **

Edited by Gracinfields

Dark Ages of Camelot2! I hoping the coming ESO is going to be spirtually it, but from what I hear, there's still going to be some missing elements from what I'm wanting. :(

Also, not necessarily a sequel, but I'd like to see SWG come back online. I really miss my Spined Rancor pet.

I like to see a throwback to the old Final Fantasy games, like the old ones on the SNES. I sorely miss 16-bit RPGs.

haha its so wierd to see this pop up. it made it almost two years ago, but i actually remember making it quite vividly.

funny thing is, is that Battlefront 3 is now a game coming out, which im so freaking pumped about. Borderlands 2 and SC2 HotS have come out since, and both games ive enjoyed very very much. im still excited for the other games i mentioned to be annoucned and come out, so maybe in two more years time, the rest of my mentioned games withh at the very least, be anounced lol.

i think my most anticipated game atm, though its official, is Destiny for next gen consoles. i pre ordered the game the other day, so i could get beta access for PS4. gotta get a PS4 though lol. i watched gameplay of that the other day again, and im so excited for it!

haha its so wierd to see this pop up. it made it almost two years ago, but i actually remember making it quite vividly.

funny thing is, is that Battlefront 3 is now a game coming out, which im so freaking pumped about. Borderlands 2 and SC2 HotS have come out since, and both games ive enjoyed very very much. im still excited for the other games i mentioned to be annoucned and come out, so maybe in two more years time, the rest of my mentioned games withh at the very least, be anounced lol.

i think my most anticipated game atm, though its official, is Destiny for next gen consoles. i pre ordered the game the other day, so i could get beta access for PS4. gotta get a PS4 though lol. i watched gameplay of that the other day again, and im so excited for it!

Oh geez, I didn't even notice the post date! Wow, necroposting ftw!!!

Dark Millenium. It was a project far too ambitious to ever get off the ground, and the death of THQ signed it's exterminatus order, but it would have been quite a sight to behold. It was going to be an MMO based on the frankly VAST War Hammer universe-complete with all 26 playable races as factions. Almost impossible to make-and the project was subsequently terminated, but that would have been amazing-an MMO on a scale the likes of which we haven't seen since pre-SOE SWG.

Borderworlds. A theoretical game that's been hinted at and is almost a production certainty. The premise is to take the (totally freakin' AWESOME) idea of Borderlands and apply it across multiple planets. Yep. Character creation and customisation also hinted at-it'll probably happen too, but it's still just a persistant rumor at present.

Project CARS. Another of those "it can't be done-we just don't have the power!" projects-the premise this time was to create the most realistic, comprehensive and visually stunning car game ever-while also including full mod support, even on consoles. It initially seemed far too ambitious to ever be possible, but CARS has actually been one of the biggest crowd-funding successes of all time, it raised 3.9 million Euros in about a year, went Beta early this year, and is due out in about three months time-even more amazingly, I've played it and it really does meet it's goals. Which is rare for a project that insane.

Star Wars 1313. Grand theft Imperial Walker, basically. It would have been awesome, now it's just a sad monument to the fall of Lucasarts. At least SWBF3 is coming. And Hoof-Battlefront 2 had one of the most AWESOME modes in any shooter, ever. It was called Hunt, and it was basically a Gungan genocide simulator. One team as droids, who then went and slaughtered gungans. Everyone loves slaughtering those <your expletive here>

Edited by Vindekarr

Dark Millenium. It was a project far too ambitious to ever get off the ground, and the death of THQ signed it's exterminatus order, but it would have been quite a sight to behold. It was going to be an MMO based on the frankly VAST War Hammer universe-complete with all 26 playable races as factions. Almost impossible to make-and the project was subsequently terminated, but that would have been amazing-an MMO on a scale the likes of which we haven't seen since pre-SOE SWG.

Borderworlds. A theoretical game that's been hinted at and is almost a production certainty. The premise is to take the (totally freakin' AWESOME) idea of Borderlands and apply it across multiple planets. Yep. Character creation and customisation also hinted at-it'll probably happen too, but it's still just a persistant rumor at present.

Project CARS. Another of those "it can't be done-we just don't have the power!" projects-the premise this time was to create the most realistic, comprehensive and visually stunning car game ever-while also including full mod support, even on consoles. It initially seemed far too ambitious to ever be possible, but CARS has actually been one of the biggest crowd-funding successes of all time, it raised 3.9 million Euros in about a year, went Beta early this year, and is due out in about three months time-even more amazingly, I've played it and it really does meet it's goals. Which is rare for a project that insane.

Star Wars 1313. Grand theft Imperial Walker, basically. It would have been awesome, now it's just a sad monument to the fall of Lucasarts. At least SWBF3 is coming. And Hoof-Battlefront 2 had one of the most AWESOME modes in any shooter, ever. It was called Hunt, and it was basically a Gungan genocide simulator. One team as droids, who then went and slaughtered gungans. Everyone loves slaughtering those <your expletive here>

Borderworlds? Wow, that does sound intriguing, and I've never even played the Borderland games. Is it supposed to be an MMO or single player?

Borderworlds/Borderlands 3 is drop-in drop-out co-op just like the last two.

Borderlands is a franchise people either love or hate, and unfortunately a lot of people judge it on looks rather than gameplay. It's a very unusual game, from the anime-esque artstyle and cel shading, to the perculiar hybrid playstyle. Overall it doesn't make a very good impression on most people, and that's sad because beneath the surface it's actually a very good franchise-the second game in particular. It's an RPS-that's the thing that puts most people off. It's not an RPG, and it's not an FPS, it's an RPS. And that takes some getting used to. Basically it's got the controls from an FPS, and the viewpoint-but combat revolves on a steady stream of crits and a good set of stats, rather than reflexes. It's roughly 85 RPG% 25 FPS%, and I like that-but it's not for everyone.

There's classes, and they are fresh, fairly unique, and all feel very different. All items(such as guns) have stats, and you level up and spend skillpoints on increasingly ridiculous abilities, there's active skills. it's mostly RPG, you just happen to be aiming a gun rather than clicking. Sadly though the fact it "looks like COD" is enough to put the more bigoted or elitist players off, and the franchise is sort of a world in and of itself, as with other niche games like Terraria, Bulletstorm, Shadowrun and Torchlight.