Dragon Age 2 is better than Skyrim

flinglam

You are right Lach. DA2 got a hard beating for reusing content and being subpar to DA:O. It's a decent RPG, but not on the same level as Skyrim, The Witcher 2 or DA:O.

I'd put DA:2 together with Fable 3. They have certainly gone down a notch.

I thought Fable 3 was better than DA2, Fable is what it is and doesn't pretend to be anything else, DA2 was a shameless cash in on the success of first game.

Skyrim will have an editor made by developers who actually care about their game and community, rather than pure and simple $$$. And that is why all the other things you said are meaningless.

Continue to troll and I'll apply my foot to your arse.

Dragonage 2 has a editor made by developers who released DA Origins and the Mass Effect trilogy, RPG's if I recall circulated in this forum as 'BEST RPGS EVAR OMG'. Sure, its a bit annoying that it costs money to buy DLC's, but there putting extra effort in to give you more stuff to do in the game. As I recall, skyrim hasnt done anything about that yet.

Also, caring about game and community? Thats like saying Gabe Newall cares about losing weight. Bioware just has a bigger budget to make better games and thats the main reason why your so annoyed at them.

Can you actually word that into a proper sentence? Like "Please stop arguing in a proper manner or I will get annoyed and frankly make obscene silly and stupid argument points which I portray as facts that are actually just lies"

You are right Lach. DA2 got a hard beating for reusing content

THe irony of which is thats exactly what people complained about most with Mass Effect, and they listened and made each environment, dungeon and habitat unique... So what do they do with DA 2? They don't even us a modular system like Mass Effect or TES games, they just make 10 differen dungeons, selectivly block off parts, and pass it off as 100 different dungeons...

..."Community statistic says that many people stopped playing Origins after first two hours. So we removed all statisctics and diversive areas from the game to make it more interesting to our customers" :biggrin:

THe irony of which is thats exactly what people complained about most with Mass Effect, and they listened and made each environment, dungeon and habitat unique... So what do they do with DA 2? They don't even us a modular system like Mass Effect or TES games, they just make 10 differen dungeons, selectivly block off parts, and pass it off as 100 different dungeons...

..."Community statistic says that many people stopped playing Origins after first two hours. So we removed all statisctics and diversive areas from the game to make it more interesting to our customers" :biggrin:

The annoying thing is that customers complain about problems like "OMG ITS TOO HARD, OMG ITS TOO SIMPLE". When they try rectify that, someone else complains about it for the exact opposite reason.

DA2 is a year old yes, but its considerably better than the game that skyrim released >_>

Your thinking the story is worse because DA2 has new characters than DA origins. Since you were obviously a fanboy and raged when you couldnt see alistair again, thats why your defending skyrim. Also, its good to find out where hawke went, it means friends you made in original game come back to save you :)

DA's interaction has a larger effect on the game than skyrim. Like I said, better interactions with companions as someone else agreed with me.

Same environments for DA2? All i see in skyrim is mountains, mountains and moar mountains.

Did you actually beat flemeth in DA2? or are you just raging that the final boss was in a DLC?

Can you please specify whether im a internet troll or a skyrim troll? Difference between the two and I wouldnt want to be associated with an awful game which skyrim is.

Again... Wazzat?

The impact you have in Skyrim is earth shattering. You stop the end of the world. In DA 2, you get rich, start a slave revolt, and then beat up a witch. Oh joy of joys.

Also, i hated Alistair. In fact, my favorite characters were Anders and Justice, both of which i got to see again in DA 2. Doesn't mean it was a better game. The overal story, intreague and impact of your actions in DA;O was better done. The choices were also more meaningful. Do i kill this kid, or run to the mages for help? Do i exact retribution for the tortured Werewolves, or foster good relations witht he Elves? DA 2 was all... Lets get rich. The Qunari are douches. Oh look, the Mages and Templar are at it again.

There is not a single recycled dungeon in Skyrim. Hell, there wern't any in DA; O for that matter. DA 2 was just slacking.

Yes, i beat Flemeth. Know what? Its a seperate story component. Its NOT DA 2. Thats like trying to say DA; Awakening isn't a interlude game.

And by troll, we mean internet troll. Skyrim Trolls are too bad ass for you.

The annoying thing is that customers complain about problems like "OMG ITS TOO HARD, OMG ITS TOO SIMPLE". When they try rectify that, someone else complains about it for the exact opposite reason.

Three facts ...

1. DA 2 wasn't bad game. It is a good game, actually.

2. It's completly screwed up compared to DA:O tho, kinda like Dungeon Siege 3.

3. Skyrim and DA:O are wholly different league.

(4. I still think you are just trolling for fun)

Dragonage 2 has a editor made by developers who released DA Origins and the Mass Effect trilogy, RPG's if I recall circulated in this forum as 'BEST RPGS EVAR OMG'. Sure, its a bit annoying that it costs money to buy DLC's, but there putting extra effort in to give you more stuff to do in the game. As I recall, skyrim hasnt done anything about that yet.

Also, caring about game and community? Thats like saying Gabe Newall cares about losing weight. Bioware just has a bigger budget to make better games and thats the main reason why your so annoyed at them.

And that's that.

You are clueless :)

Dragon Age 2 doesn't have a publicly available editor (DA:O does, DA2 does not).

Bioware doesn't and didn't have a bigger budget for DA2, not by a long-shot. DA2 took one year to make, Skyrim took 5. Skyrim's development team was bigger.

DA2 sold about as many copies as ME2, and sold less than DA:O in the first 10 weeks. Know why? Because it wasn't half as good as DA:O. And the icing on the cake? Skyrim sold more copies in a week than DA2 and DA:O have sold combined in their entire life-cycle. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it :)

Ask anyone who has a clue and they'll say the same thing; DA2 was a mediocre game ruined by a rushed deadline, no doubt owing to pressure from having a terrible owner/publisher (Electronic Arts). DA:O I still enjoy to this day. Skyrim, and Bethesda, on the other hand are owned and supported by Zenimax who have proven themselves to be much more benevolent, and wealthy, owners.

Locking this topic now for the obvious fail-troll that it is.