AMA with Robin Scott - Tuesday 6th September

TheTokenGeek

I feel like we are going to have the same exact issues,just on a different set up. In-fact,i feel like going through a third party software to chat with the nexus users,is going to cause some security issues. Even though you have added all these different channels,we are still getting people who are demanding for us to help them, i won't label this a success unless you find some way to integrate it on to the nexus. i feel like adding discord is going to cause alot of issues that we didnt have to begin with. All my suggestion is,is find a way to make nexus discord completely friendly,perhaps try to find a way where you can sign up using discord and link your discord account to the nexus,then we can actually confirm that people are who they say they are.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #42145005. #42145860 is also a reply to the same post.

SirSalami wrote:

Here's the reocrding of the recent AMA (Ask me anything). Had a great time, thanks everyone! Hope to do it again soon! https://soundcloud.com/user-433087746

RagamuffinSkullman wrote: It was a fun experience. ;D

That "AMA event" was fun and a great idea anyway. Thank you for that and the very fine way it was moderated/presented :smile:

Been trying the new chat last few days to find out what's up with F4SE. Besides from having to do two connection attempts every time (get page not found error on first attempts), I like it. Can be difficult to get your issue running sometimes in the chat but persistence did pay off.

I only downloaded the bare minimum needed to run discord tho. Personal decision to not download the full package.

thumbs up in spite of some minor issues. :)

In response to post #42145005. #42145860, #42160550 are all replies on the same post.

SirSalami wrote:

Here's the reocrding of the recent AMA (Ask me anything). Had a great time, thanks everyone! Hope to do it again soon! https://soundcloud.com/user-433087746

RagamuffinSkullman wrote: It was a fun experience. ;D
zcul wrote: That "AMA event" was fun and a great idea anyway. Thank you for that and the very fine way it was moderated/presented :smile:

Have you noticed that you spelled recording wrong? Just wondered if anyone noticed this. It just stood out to me is all...

In response to post #42145005. #42145860, #42160550 are all replies on the same post.

SirSalami wrote:

RagamuffinSkullman wrote: It was a fun experience. :laugh:
zcul wrote: That "AMA event" was fun and a great idea anyway. Thank you for that and the very fine way it was moderated/presented :smile:

Have you noticed that you spelled recording wrong? Just wondered if anyone noticed this. It just stood out to me is all...

Rule number 4,457,942 1/2

THOU SHALL NOT POINT OUT TYPOS TO STAFF OR OTHER MEMBERS. IT IS ANNOYING.

ha ha

I'm sort of joking...sort of... :laugh:

SirSalami wrote:

RagamuffinSkullman wrote: It was a fun experience. :laugh:

Rule number 4,457,942 1/2

THOU SHALL NOT POINT OUT TYPOS TO STAFF OR OTHER MEMBERS. IT IS ANNOYING.

ha ha

I'm sort of joking...sort of... :laugh:

Typos are even more annoying! It's been corrected. Thanks!