AMA with Robin Scott - Tuesday 6th September

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #42145005. #42145860, #42160550 are all replies on the same post.

SirSalami wrote:

Here's the reocrding of the recent AMA (Ask me anything). Had a great time, thanks everyone! Hope to do it again soon! https://soundcloud.com/user-433087746

RagamuffinSkullman wrote: It was a fun experience. :laugh:
zcul wrote: That "AMA event" was fun and a great idea anyway. Thank you for that and the very fine way it was moderated/presented :smile:

Have you noticed that you spelled recording wrong? Just wondered if anyone noticed this. It just stood out to me is all...

Rule number 4,457,942 1/2

THOU SHALL NOT POINT OUT TYPOS TO STAFF OR OTHER MEMBERS. IT IS ANNOYING.

ha ha

I'm sort of joking...sort of... :laugh:

Typos are even more annoying! It's been corrected. Thanks!

*kicks dirt* You're no fun.

heh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #42025090. #42026595 is also a reply to the same post.

Dogflesh wrote:

Hey there Dark0ne,
Recently I was blacklisted from your website, because i had a second account. I made my second account because my first was banned for "trollish behavior" (which I am very sorry for my behavior) I had to make the second account because every time i tried to use the forums/modpage i would get locked out of everything.I didn't see ANYWHERE that i couldn't have a second account and when i tried to ban appeal i was blacklisted. I dont know if you are gonna read this or if you are just gonna ban me again because that seems to be the recurring theme for this website but I only made my second account so i can appeal the first one. I hope that some way i can get my first account back to i can continue working on the mods i spent so much time making. It saddens me that i have to use a proxy just to use a website that hosts my hobbies.

Nazenn wrote: Second accounts not being allowed is listed clearly in the ToS, something which you agree to when you sign up.

Dogflesh
I didn't see ANYWHERE that i couldn't have a second account and when i tried to ban appeal i was blacklisted.

Actually it's right at the bottom of every page on the Nexus, it's titled "Unban Requests", clicking that link will let you make an unban request without making a second (bannable) account.

In response to post #42025090. #42026595 is also a reply to the same post.

Dogflesh wrote:

Hey there Dark0ne,

Recently I was blacklisted from your website, because i had a second account. I made my second account because my first was banned for "trollish behavior" (which I am very sorry for my behavior) I had to make the second account because every time i tried to use the forums/modpage i would get locked out of everything.I didn't see ANYWHERE that i couldn't have a second account and when i tried to ban appeal i was blacklisted. I dont know if you are gonna read this or if you are just gonna ban me again because that seems to be the recurring theme for this website but I only made my second account so i can appeal the first one. I hope that some way i can get my first account back to i can continue working on the mods i spent so much time making. It saddens me that i have to use a proxy just to use a website that hosts my hobbies.

Nazenn wrote: Second accounts not being allowed is listed clearly in the ToS, something which you agree to when you sign up.

Dogflesh

I didn't see ANYWHERE that i couldn't have a second account and when i tried to ban appeal i was blacklisted.

Actually it's right at the bottom of every page on the Nexus, it's titled "Unban Requests", clicking that link will let you make an unban request without making a second (bannable) account.

Well, the "Unban Request" is for appealing after the fact. The prohibition against making a second account is found in the Terms of Service.

It's the second major item under

Account creation, access to the site and termination of your user account:

One account per person

Members are only allowed to be in possession of one account on the site. Members caught using more than one account will be regarded as attempting to exploit or circumvent features on the site and will have both their accounts banned. If you are experiencing problems with your account please contact the admins using the Contact Us links on the sites and we'll work to resolve the issue for you.

In response to post #42306390.

bigcrazewolf wrote: Hi Dark0ne,

I apologize if this has been asked or addresses, but will premium memberships be recognized after the website transfer?

Thank you,
wolf

Nothing will change in regards to users / subscriptions or memberships when we move to the new redesign. Simply changing the look and 'flow'.

:D