This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

http://www.tesnexus.com/members/comments.php

If you're not logged in to the site, this page still displays content. Which isn't necessarily bad, but it's being presented as though the person is the Site Bot.

I am not a full pc gamer, or have any experience modding, let's just get that out of the way. I've recently been having problems navigating some parts of the nexus. It started happening after the redesign, I now can't look at any of the files, pictures or comments on any mod, heck when I click the links it either does nothing or takes me back to the top of the page. This is a little annoying even though I'm not going to be modding anytime soon, I just want to do some resarch so I know what I want. This very well might just be me, but I'm open to any kind of feedback or suggestions. It's definatly not urgent, I just want this sorted out.

-Thanks-

I was wondering if there ever was a Call of Cthulhu forum section?

The BethSoft forums have one.

Is all the game forums on here Bethesda?

I want to thank the powers that be for fixing a lot of the problems I had using IE8 on Nexus. I like FF6 but I had serious problems with it, like crashing my system and rebooting when some ads try yo play.

Right now, I am having a problem with 'reporting a file' . It won't submit my report. Any fix?