This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Is there any possibility that “Elite Dangerous Mods” will be hosted on the Nexus in the future?

I have just come across this game and it appears interesting, reminds me a bit of “Omnitrend’s Universe” which I played back in the 80’s

Is there any possibility that “Elite Dangerous Mods” will be hosted on the Nexus in the future?

I have just come across this game and it appears interesting, reminds me a bit of “Omnitrend’s Universe” which I played back in the 80’s

As soon as an author uploads their mod from the main page, and where it says to select the game states new game and enters its name, it will only take as long as an admin to come around, validate the request and put some details to the site, for the new game site to be created and the mod becoming visible.

I have all languages other than English set to be blocked but still see translation mods pop up in the feed. Was wondering if I might be missing something or...

The blocking is only as good as the categories or tagging of the mods. So if a mod isn't under translations or has not been tagged appropriately then you won't necessarily be able to filter it out. That may be your issue. There are probably many mods that are being filtered out, but some aren't.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps this has been answered repeatedly, but is it possible to get a nexus inbox message or notification when a reply is left for a comment I make on a mods page? Asking a question publicly of a mod author would be much faster and simpler if this could be done.

Perhaps this has been answered repeatedly, but is it possible to get a nexus inbox message or notification when a reply is left for a comment I make on a mods page? Asking a question publicly of a mod author would be much faster and simpler if this could be done.

yes. It is in your notifications settings

You should bring back the ability to "specify" which game you want downloads for. An example would be me, i have 127 mods for fallout 4, 195 mods for skyrim and 80 mods for fallout 3, why sift through 20+ pages just to find one mod. when on the old site, there was an option to show specific games' downloads, or at least a filter to search for certain mods.
-thx :)

You should bring back the ability to "specify" which game you want downloads for. An example would be me, i have 127 mods for fallout 4, 195 mods for skyrim and 80 mods for fallout 3, why sift through 20+ pages just to find one mod. when on the old site, there was an option to show specific games' downloads, or at least a filter to search for certain mods.

-thx :smile:

all of that currently exists