⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

@iamacar;

Are you talking about mods you've already downloaded, or ones you're looking to download?

Actually, in either case I think if you choose a specific game's title I think you only see mods for that game.

You can block adult content already. I'm not sure that the waifu always equals adult content. Do you have adult content blocked?

The 'Forum Thread' link on the page for Disparity fails to load and triggers an unsafe page warning in Google Chrome.

Could you provide a link for us to check ourselves?

It "sounds" like it's related to this false positive report spoken of here, where a recent update to Google Chrome causes the mere presence of 1 member's signature inside the forum comments to trigger a malicious site browser-lockout page to show up, while the member's forum signature only contains a link and doesn't automatically lead you to the blacklisted site at all to begin with.

But we need to check it first to say if that's the same.

Hi i cannot login through the main nexus site, when i click on login it give me the pop up to login but as soon as i click on anything in the area within the login window it disappears, i tried even clearing the cache and cookies of my browser it still hasn't changed anything.

Hi, I am a Stardew Valley Player.... not a designer of Mods or anything technical... just a fan and player of the game....

Today I notice: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/modmanager/

So, I click on this Nexus Mod Manager to check it out... funny... it does NOT list Stardew Valley as one of the games if "supports". So, I don't download it... as I only play Stardew Valley... and, it's not listed in the games supported by this Mod Manager.

Hmmmm... question is: Does this "new" Nexus Mod Manager work for, support, Stardew Valley, and it was just left off the list by accident... or... no... and then I would not need it??

Thank you... oh, techie ones.

Yvonne

Hi, I am a Stardew Valley Player.... not a designer of Mods or anything technical... just a fan and player of the game....

Today I notice: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/modmanager/

So, I click on this Nexus Mod Manager to check it out... funny... it does NOT list Stardew Valley as one of the games if "supports". So, I don't download it... as I only play Stardew Valley... and, it's not listed in the games supported by this Mod Manager.

Hmmmm... question is: Does this "new" Nexus Mod Manager work for, support, Stardew Valley, and it was just left off the list by accident... or... no... and then I would not need it??

Thank you... oh, techie ones.

Yvonne

Well, no, the no longer officially supported Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) did not support Stardew Valley, and still doesn't as far as I know.

But according to this topic here the new manager Vortex should be able to install mods for Stardew Valley now. That could be the reason for why there's "download with manager" buttons on Stardew Valley pages now.

But read it for yourself first, and from the guys in charge, as they're still, one way or another, in a testing phase.

@iamacar;

Are you talking about mods you've already downloaded, or ones you're looking to download?

Actually, in either case I think if you choose a specific game's title I think you only see mods for that game.

I mean ones I've already downloaded