This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I searched the forums but found nothing. In my searching for information on modding quite often I have been directed to the Nexus Wiki but find it is offline. I noticed that if f I use the Wiki menu choice at the top of the site I am sent to the same offline page I found on my searches. OK long story short, what's up with the WIKI? seems like there is/was a lot of good info there. Just wondering.

Good day --

A quick question about "new content" or "content I follow" features -- is there a means of keeping track of latest posts that doesn't rely on a local cookie? I use multiple computers, and find myself frequently back-tracking in forums I've already read, etc. I use Chrome, but it doesn't seem to be migrating session info.

Thanks!~

i usually use the My Content and "Find Content" features to keep track of posts and topics i've made recently. but i've noticed that for awhile now, they do not list any topics or posts i've made in the past few days. it seems to update, and add "new" messages that were made 6-7 days ago. so it's updating once a week. this seems completely backwards than how it should be. after a week, most people won't need or care to track anything lol. and indeed the "my content" and "Find Content" features used to track posts as they were made. is this something that will be fixed?

and please respond. i've made a topic about this in the Suggestion forums and a topic in Bug reports forum, and mods are literally just posting around my queries and ignoring mine it seems.
thank you

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I searched the forums but found nothing. In my searching for information on modding quite often I have been directed to the Nexus Wiki but find it is offline. I noticed that if f I use the Wiki menu choice at the top of the site I am sent to the same offline page I found on my searches. OK long story short, what's up with the WIKI? seems like there is/was a lot of good info there. Just wondering.

^what this person said. If anyone really reads this, get that fixed already!

^what this person said. If anyone really reads this, get that fixed already!

You have now posted at least three new and/or reply posts on this topic. Your whinge has been noted.

The issue will be dealt with. Eventually.

The Site Owner in on his annual holiday in the Greek Isles.

Chill.

@Ras: I'm not sure what you want - any topic can have a poll already. Create a new topic - Look to the right and find Poll. Under manage topic poll you can create your poll questions. A running tabulation and graph is kept. In the main comment field you put your comment and any explanation you think your poll needs. Anyone who looks at the topic can vote in your poll whether they comment or not.

If you are talking about on the mod download - look under the tags to see if a particular DLC is required for that mod.

If you are talking about making a mod - The people who do use the forums are far more likely to have the DLCs than the casual downloaders - Probably 80% of the people who download don't look at the forums. So, this will skew your results in favor of using assets from DLCs.

My mod has two files. First file was downloaded by 56 people ans second by 6 people. And at the top of the page it is written that my mod was downloaded by 61 unique downloaders. Does it mean that nobody has downloaded both files or what?

Hi

Can I add one suggestion to the main nexus stie? Like adding the version number on the mod's panel instead of having to click it to check.

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx42/relasboy/Capture_zps65923809.png

Example: Using the image, adding the version number of the mod beside the "updated 5;30 ..." will be better for us to know what version it is.

It will be easier than clicking the link and check it out.