This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

@Ophala; There are offenses which result in instabans under the current regime as well. In fact, there have been almost no bans for repeated, low-level transgressions. People who get multiple Warnings seem to misbehave in other, more egregious ways first.

That said, the (ex-)members you're talking about should use the Unban Request process.

Hey everyone,

I couldn't find this topic on the site so I thought I'd ask it here. I was wondering whether Nexus Mods will add a progress bar for mod uploads. ModDb has one, and although it isn't imperative, it is nice to see the progress of your upload. It doesn't matter for smaller mods, but larger ones take awhile and I was curious as to whether this will ever be introduced.

Cheers!

Hello, I was trying to contact someone who did the work with the nexus forums. Maybe a Mod. I had some suggestions that I wanted to talk about, in terms of personally contributing to the nexus. I have some ideas and to do some work for the Nexus that I did not necessarily want to discuss publicly. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping this is the right place to post this, and that I'm not repeating something that's been said a 1000 times before.
(I also don't want to spark any controversy)

Since the 'paid mods' situation, I'm glad to see the donation option is clearer around the site, and particularly when you click to download a mod.
However, I personally feel that the option to donate before you have download or even installed a mod doesn't make much sense...
(I know for pretty much everything IRL you pay up front before receiving your goods, but mods are a very different beast... )

To that end, I was wondering if these pop ups could be replaced with messages reminding users to "endorse and/or donate if you enjoy this mod!".
Then should a user endorse a mod, that's when the donation option should pop up (imo).

(My apologies if this is already in place, but I've just gone and endorsed about 20 files and not seen a pop up)

If this could then be extended to include a pop up when endorsing through NMM/MO etc. as well, I think that'd be pretty cool :)

Hey everyone,

I couldn't find this topic on the site so I thought I'd ask it here. I was wondering whether Nexus Mods will add a progress bar for mod uploads. ModDb has one, and although it isn't imperative, it is nice to see the progress of your upload. It doesn't matter for smaller mods, but larger ones take awhile and I was curious as to whether this will ever be introduced.

Cheers!

Use Chrome, it will give an upload percentage in the bottom left corner.

Hey everyone,

Cheers!

Use Chrome, it will give an upload percentage in the bottom left corner.

And FF has the option to display a d/l meter on the menu bar, and IE shows it in the d/l separate window.

Hi Dark0ne,

Just a suggestion that I posted as a comment to your "Bug reports" post:

Just a thought regarding your image uploading system - I recently implemented MoxieManager into my companies flagship web system and it's been a hit with all of our customers. We use the .NET version and it works great - maybe something to consider?

It includes a nice (for the web) image editing suite and familiar Windows style file management controls. Built in authentication and file upload rules make it great for front facing and admin only file management. There is a price tag but I just wanted to make you aware of it.

Thanks,

Kallum

Having an issue with the file tracking centre. When I click on Manage Tracked Files, the site just loads a blank page. Anyone else getting this?