This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I am an old man also, and like many old people, I forget things. My theory is there is only so much room in that part of my brain that remembers things like passwords and phone numbers. Mine was filled some time ago and every time I learn something new it bumps something else out. I use Lastpass so I don't have to remember passwords. It remembers them for me and can even automatically log me in on sites. My not very smart phone remembers the phone numbers for me so I can keep up with the grandkids. Strangely, I can still remember my first phone number, but it was just 4 digits.

I have a question. The author of Wyrmstooth (jonx0r) recently left the Nexus. I myself have made a series of patches/tweaks for Wyrmstooth which I called Wyrmstooth - Tweaks and Enhancements. I have hidden it for the time being. Since I can't contact jonx0r (he deleted all of his accounts on the internet.) I am unsure whether he still wants me to host these patches (hence I hid them), because he removed Wyrmstooth. Should I remove my tweaks and enhancements as well, or just keep them hidden for now, until we know more about his situation?

I'm having a strange problem where, after I uploaded a 200+ MB file, the file doesn't have the Download With Manager button displayed. I don't know if it's something about the file still being processed or if it's a bug, but I've been waiting for several hours now and I'm starting to get worried. And no, downloading with NMM is not disabled on that file.

EDIT: I just now realized I should have posted that in NMM's forum. Sorry about that.

Edited by Guest

Yes Dark0ne I would like to know why one who marks his login to the Nexus Site Keep me logged in Please, But every time I try to log in I am told "that name and or password is not Correct"". The only reason I have for staying logged in is that I cannot remember my Passwords on a day to day Basis. Wills661

Well, Maxine, I'm a gray hare also, but that's no excuse for me as my memory has always been bad. So, what I did was to buy a small address book (the infamous Little Black Book). It is alphabetized with enough room for me to write the name of the website as well as my username for it, the password that I used and the security question answer. I keep it by my computer and do refer to it quite often. May be that can help.

The Rabbit

Yes Dark0ne I would like to know why one who marks his login to the Nexus Site Keep me logged in Please, But every time I try to log in I am told "that name and or password is not Correct"". The only reason I have for staying logged in is that I cannot remember my Passwords on a day to day Basis. Wills661

Have you checked your browser settings to ensure they are allowing cookies to be accepted from Nexus? No matter how many times you say "Remember this password" when prompted, if the cookies that store information aren't set you will have to manually enter it each time.

"Download Manually" redirects, and leaves me on what appears to be a blank white page. Not getting the usual "save" or "open" pop- up window. So far, it's only happening with this recently added file (which is mine).

http://www.nexusmods.com/emperorbattlefordune/mods/1/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Femperorbattlefordune%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D1&pUp=1

[Edit] File for new Nexus page submitted. May 05

[Edit] Emperor: Battle for Dune Nexus page added. Broken download. May 07

[Edit] File hidden due to broken download. May 08

[Edit] Reported for broken download. May 09

[Edit] "Broadsword calling Danny boy..." May 10

[Edit] File no longer hidden, encouraging users to report. Download still broken for me. May 11

[Edit] Tried repacking the files and uploading, with same results. Attempting additional report. Have received no acknowledgement of issue. May 12

Edited by Hatemiser

Don't know how long this has been going on, but just noticed that the "Recent Activity" list is different when I log in than when I am not. There are two files "updated" today on the "Fallout New Vegas" page that do not appear in my logged in "New Recently" or "New Today" lists.

-Dubious-