This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Getting frequent page redirects when attempting to browse the Nexus, all ad-based, taking me to "get rich quick" nonsense and "download this not-at-all suspicious tool to clean your PC!" type websites. This is incredibly frustrating as it is impacting my ability to use the site, since I have to hit the back button to get to what I actually wanted to look at in the first place. Sometimes hitting the stop button on page load stops this from happening, sometimes not. I'd love to provide info on what ads were on the page, but since I get redirected as soon as the page has finished loading, before I even get a chance to get oriented, I can't.

I really want to allow ads on Nexus, since I want you guys to get something and I don't have the money to spare to purchase any level of subscription, but this issue has forced me to remove the site from my whitelist in uBlock, just so I can browse the site.

Try running military even with Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and Superanti weekly manaul scans thigns get through on me and I wind up with highjackers of some sort. Noscript can help a bit too.

Hello there admins! I just wanted to report a very brief problem I had.

I was over on the Fallout 4 Nexus, and clicked to see my activities. (That little globe thing next to messages)

Then the website refreshed to http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com (http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1151/79486/Lexington%20Interiors-19120-1-1-0.7z?ttl=1477415697&ri=8192&rs=8192&setec=4f57cf97f6b886fdb33d647b422c19a3)

I was logged into someone named frankcabido's account!

Edit: No, wait! It's here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19120/? <-When I click "download manually". It did it again!

I logged out immediately and then opened a new tab to nexusmods.com in case it was a phishing thing, but thought I should come and say what happened.

Because I have no idea what this means!

Edited by Culuf

Getting frequent page redirects when attempting to browse the Nexus, all ad-based, taking me to "get rich quick" nonsense and "download this not-at-all suspicious tool to clean your PC!" type websites. This is incredibly frustrating as it is impacting my ability to use the site, since I have to hit the back button to get to what I actually wanted to look at in the first place. Sometimes hitting the stop button on page load stops this from happening, sometimes not. I'd love to provide info on what ads were on the page, but since I get redirected as soon as the page has finished loading, before I even get a chance to get oriented, I can't.

I really want to allow ads on Nexus, since I want you guys to get something and I don't have the money to spare to purchase any level of subscription, but this issue has forced me to remove the site from my whitelist in uBlock, just so I can browse the site.

Try running military even with Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and Superanti weekly manaul scans thigns get through on me and I wind up with highjackers of some sort. Noscript can help a bit too.

It only happens on Nexus, else I would be running scans. I run BullGuard, which is so damn nannying it's insulting. Often quarantines perfectly fine files from games, so chances are it would have caught anything trying to slip by.

I am getting redirected by the following site:http://engine.spotscenered.info/Redirect.eng?MediaSegmentId=30262&dcid=1_ctx_0cd7e390-d41f-42ad-9cb3-f8d6bbfaa1b2&vmId=5588ddd6-f679-4e97-a51f-811455ae47b6&abr=false&timeZoneOffset= , and it is only happening when I'm on Nexus I think it has something to do with an Ad service you guys use. I am using Malwarebytes Premium, in conjunction with HitmanPro, and adwcleaner and all are coming up clean. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right sub-forum so If I'm not I apologize, I just wanted to bring this issue to your attention.

It only happens on Nexus, else I would be running scans. I run BullGuard, which is so damn nannying it's insulting. Often quarantines perfectly fine files from games, so chances are it would have caught anything trying to slip by.

Uhg my cut and paste is brokenz, I meant https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

Dose not matter I had one that only came up on certain ads so do all the scans. LOL

Came here to say fix your ads Nexus, and see I'm not the only one with this complaint. Blocking ads until I see an announcement about this. Sorry, but this is ridiculous, you gotta fix it.

You know how they can fix the ads? By having users reporting exactly the offending ones. Without reports nothing to fix, and just complaining won't do jack.

So I would love to buy a premium membership, but my credit card includes my middle name, and there are no fields in the billing information or card information screen that allow me to include my middle name. I can't imagine I'm the only person on earth with their middle name on their card. Why isn't this an option anywhere?

Doesn't matter. Even if your card has your middle name or initial on it (and one of mine has my middle name too) the payment will process without that information as long as the first and last names match the cardholder's.

Website lags intensely for every page. These times are from mouse-click to when the scroll bar moves smoothly.

Main page from Google - 52s

Mod from Main page - 80s ;The browser locked up while waiting for 'staticdelivery.nexusmods.com'.

Mod to forum - 32s

Forum to Main page using the Back arrow - 22s

Main page to 'Browse Files' section - 62s

Browse to a mod using Right-Click, Open in new tab' - 23s

Reloading the Browse/Search results page - 71s

Edited by Mikemc31

Website lags intensely for every page. These times are from mouse-click to when the scroll bar moves smoothly.

Main page from Google - 52s

Mod from Main page - 80s ;The browser locked up while waiting for 'staticdelivery.nexusmods.com'.

Mod to forum - 32s

Forum to Main page using the Back arrow - 22s

Main page to 'Browse Files' section - 62s

Browse to a mod using Right-Click, Open in new tab' - 23s

Reloading the Browse/Search results page - 71s

Must be something on your end. This page loaded in .659 seconds.