This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I switched back to another area on the site and back and now it's back. Thats really weird, And it's for Fallout 4. I was in the Previewed mods looking at the Details of the 9x39 Val and Vss. One of my Fav. weapons in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

I switched back to the main mods page and thought i would go to Categories, It wasn't there. Reloaded the Site and it's back now.

i want ask,why mod from nexus not show up at skyrim V se bethesa example: i take citadel castle and i download with NMM and i active it and get in to skyrim V se and the result i can't find citadel??please help me

Wrong forum. Go to the Skyrim SE forums and create a new thread in the mod troubleshooting section

I was trying to reply and post my results to the

Nexus Download Diagnoser Speed Test Reports

topic, but it seems the topic is now locked and I am unable to post a reply. Do you have any suggestions for troubleshooting severe download speed issues?

Momo

go here and start a new thread: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/117-feedback-suggestions-and-questions/

As the final post in the Nexus Download Diagnoser Speed Test Reports topic says, the tools is not functioning.

If it is run, it currently reports results like the following for every test:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proxy detected: none
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diagnosing http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1/1/64MB-1-0-1.rar?ttl=2147483647&setec=3412c34bd8d5afd889ac01f35694c8fc
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Connection: keep-alive
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Content-Length: 1266
Content-Type: text/html
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 02:39:37 GMT
ETag: "4f2-545e891b5d9d4"
Last-Modified: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 16:54:22 GMT
Server: nginx/1.10.1
Status Description: OK.
Expected size was: 1.2 KB.
Downloaded 1.2 KB in 1 seconds.
Calculated speed: 1.2 KB/s.
Maximum instant speed reached: 0 B/s

This is because the files that are supposed to be used for testing are not currently available to the CDN. Unless and until that situation is resolved, there's no point in posting any results. They would be meaningless.

A minor irritation of mine is areas that can have multiple pages but only have a 'page i, 2, next..' bar at the top. If you were doing this to save resources somehow, then for logic's sake put it at the bottom! If though, as I suspect, it is just an oversight, then please consider correcting this during next site upgrade I will thank you in advance for saving what hair I have left.