⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Don't know if this has already been asked, but could it be possible to make an iPhone/touch app for posting comments and viewing files? As I'm too lazy to use a pc and it would be nice to keep updated with the site easily.

Feedback: I love the site. The only main problem I have is the rating system. I always seem to get the 15 minute wait message when I try to rate.

Hi,

i already searched for something similar but couldn't find anything. I'm experiencing download issues from the Normal download server based in Maidenhead. Basically i can not use it all. the download popup simply displays "waiting for fs5.xxx.xxx" and nothing happens anymore. The progress / loading bar stops at approx. 50% and stays there basically forever.

However i do not mind selecting the US based servers. no problem at all but i just found it curious and want to know the reason. Is it maybe IP adress related ?

Hi,

i already searched for something similar but couldn't find anything. I'm experiencing download issues from the Normal download server based in Maidenhead. Basically i can not use it all. the download popup simply displays "waiting for fs5.xxx.xxx" and nothing happens anymore. The progress / loading bar stops at approx. 50% and stays there basically forever.

However i do not mind selecting the US based servers. no problem at all but i just found it curious and want to know the reason. Is it maybe IP adress related ?

It might also be that one of the hops between your system and that server system are down. you can always do a traceroute to find out. http://kb.iu.edu/data/aihy.html doing that would tell you where the break in the chain is ;)

Hi,

It might also be that one of the hops between your system and that server system are down. you can always do a traceroute to find out. http://kb.iu.edu/data/aihy.html doing that would tell you where the break in the chain is ;)

No, route is fine. It's not a connection issue. It just looks like lack of access rights, maybe. However, the Maidenhead server seems to be located in the US according to the trace. So it wouldn`t change anything in terms of possible download speed hickups. As i`m from europe i thought it might be faster to download from this server. Anyway, this problem is not that important as there are other download sources / servers available :)

I'd like to suggest extending the viewable size of the "Filename" and "Small Description" fields when uploading or editing an uploaded file. Perhaps these could be four or five times longer than they are now so that more text can be seen without scrolling through the fields?

I Have Feedback For You...WHY DOES TESNEXUS DELETE DOWNLOADS AFTER EVERY MONTH!! That Makes Me Mad D:< I Have More Concerning Issues Then To Pay To Keep My Downloaded Mods In Place, But This Is A Total Stupid Inconvenience!! Now I Have To Go Through My Mod Folder, Find The One I'm Looking For, Come Back To Tesnexus And Look It Up Again? I Think Not!! I Would Greatly Appreciate It If You Could Maybe NOT Delete Them Out Of The Download List For Non-Premium Members? That Would Make Me A Very Happy User.

----------------------------------

Ranting For Important Things As Long As I Can Remember<3

Viewing your whole download history is a resource-intensive feature; if every member had the ability to do so, it would put a noticeable strain on Nexus servers.

Speaking of strain, why all the capitalizing? Makes it seem like you have a paragraph-long title of something. My pinky would get so mad at me if I forced it to press the Shift key that often...

...Unless you like, HTML the crap out of every one of your posts...can't begin to imagine which one is more redundant.

Hi, this is a suggestion for a refinement of kudos. It might be nice if there was some way we could differentiate between members areas of expertise - ie if kudos was recieved for modding, mod-testing or uh, generally being nice (other). They could be colour coded for ease of reference. This might be too resource intensive but I thought I'd mention it. I love this site and thanks to everyone involved in it.

Is there some information or help on using the forum? I tried using the search but I received no results. The help icon (question mark) in the fast reply only shows common bbl codes. I'm just feeling a little lost. Hope this is the right forum to post this. Thanks for your answer