This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Is any else being annoyed by a program (Java update?) trying to be installed every time they do anything like looking at a different topic on these forums? I do not (thankfully) have this happening with TESNexus.

This site uses JavaScript...not Java. Do you have Java installed (can be found in your Control Panel)? If so, check to see if it is set to automatically update. Maybe that is what's showing up. I have my java set to never check for updates and I have the updater program blocked at my firewall since I like to have strict control over what programs get updated on my computer and when.

LHammonds

not sure if this is the right place to ask so apologise in advance.

my monthly download history is saying i have not downloaded anything this month when i have.

has Dark0ne got rid of this feature for none premium members? i use to endorse mods i have DL. thank you its such a useful feature. thanks

not sure if this is the right place to ask so apologise in advance.

my monthly download history is saying i have not downloaded anything this month when i have.

has Dark0ne got rid of this feature for none premium members? i use to endorse mods i have DL. thank you its such a useful feature. thanks

Someone made a topic about this. You are not the only one having problems with this.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=218300

I've just started getting attempts to run scripts from a domain called my79list.com registered in the Ukraine; might be nothing, but I thought it looked a bit suspicious. Anyone...?

I've just started getting attempts to run scripts from a domain called my79list.com registered in the Ukraine; might be nothing, but I thought it looked a bit suspicious. Anyone...?

I'm seeing this in my script blocker as well. hmmm....

I'm getting a really strange combination of ""almost ureadable/unusable" pages on the Forums when I'm signed-in, and the "IPBoards" default, boring by legible pages when I'm signed out. Really strange! I'll include screen shots once I can recover that functionality.

Can't seem to locate the "insert image" button, so here are the links to the two screen shots.

Running IE8. Same issue whether "compatibility mode" is on or off.

ERRORS IN DISPLAY

Signed-In: http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/supporters/images/1678793-1278992949.png

NO ERRORS IN DISPLAY

Signed-Out: http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/supporters/images/1678793-1278993033.png

Similar display issues with Firefox, but the placeholder for the graphics (icons) that fail to display is less obnoxious than under IE. This is because IE puts a border box around the space it's reserving for the missing image, the size of which is based... on I-don't-know-what. Maybe "size-in-bytes?"

Anyway, it really shifts the placement of things on the page so much as to make it almost unusable. I guess it's semi-graphicless FF until things get sorted! :mellow:

(As an example that even Firefox is having problems, only 23 of the emoticons appear on my screen as I prepare this reply, with obvious empty spots for 13 others.)