This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

NexusMods has been painfully slow since the last few days (maybe one week). I've been asking around whether I was the only one with this problem but apparently my friends from Korea, fellow Japanese (I'm in Tokyo, Japan with 100Mbps connection) and friends living in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand claimed the same. There was one thread in Nexus Reddit about this issue too, although it was from a user in Philippines. What happened?

Browsing Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord section is a nightmare, never mind downloading a mod. I can wait for 15-30 minutes and the only thing Firefox shows is "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Nexus" as the tab title and it's either the layout and only text (no images) or just a plain white page. The temporary solution for me and my friends right now is using TOR or VPN because it seems to (sort of) "bypass" something that keeps preventing us to open and browse NexusMods. Maybe Nexus CDN throttles access from certain countries like Japan, who knows.

Other sites like NVIDIA (site and forums), Steam stores and GOG are fine. It's only Nexus.

NexusMods has been painfully slow since the last few days (maybe one week).

The site is very much up and very much working - from what you're saying it sounds like there might be connectivity issues in Asia but I haven't heard anything about this myself. We haven't changed anything or touched anything and we have not had any downtime reports from Pingdom and other services we use to monitor our uptime.

Hey, Robin. Thanks for the reply.

I think it's temporary. It seems fine now (05:33 in the morning in Tokyo now). The access is unusually slow during evening or midnight time (around 19:00/07:00PM to 03:00/03:00AM JST). I used VPN with servers in Europe to access Nexus during that time. Maybe there's heavy congestion in Asia (or the servers in Asia) during Tokyo's evening/midnight hours.