This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

I have 26 posts but I cant see all of them only the one I posted today. How can I check the rest of them?

Unfortunately, that feature doesn't go very far back in time....... It would bog down the forums. :) If you have posts in the last two months though, (I think) those *should* show up.

The bug where the posts from the previous month don't show up seems to have reappeared. The forums just can't keep up with the volume of posts anymore.

Considering how long they have been around, how many threads/posts/members there are, that really shouldn't come as a surprise. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Why am I forbidden for answering to certain topics? In most of the threads in Skyrim SE commenting area it appears to me that I can not reply to that topic?

Edited by TelcontarTargaryern

You can't reply to topics that are started as comments sections for an article or mod page. The comments section uses the forum as a backend, but commenting in both the forum thread and the comments section breaks the formatting really, really badly.

If you want to comment on a thread that has "you cannot reply to this topic" at the top instead of "locked", then just go to the very first post and there should be a link to the article/mod page that you need to comment on.

You can't reply to topics that are started as comments sections for an article or mod page. The comments section uses the forum as a backend, but commenting in both the forum thread and the comments section breaks the formatting really, really badly.

If you want to comment on a thread that has "you cannot reply to this topic" at the top instead of "locked", then just go to the very first post and there should be a link to the article/mod page that you need to comment on.

Ah, had no idea that it is working like that. Thank you.

File sizes all showing as 0kb when browsing nexus unless I click on a individual mod. Confirmed on multiple devices across multiple games by several friends as well. please fix this as file size is one of my prefered methods of finding large overhaul/landmass mods.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to untrack mods that are being hidden. I am trying to make up a mod list using my tracked mods from Nexus, but I now have a bunch of hidden mods on my tracked list with no way of getting rid of them. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.