This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Curious. Has things been changed a little with the boards? I don't seem to have the option of the mouse wheel click as opening up a new tab, and when downloading multiple windows open up? Also I don't mind the advert page that pops up, but it doesn't go away and pressing skip doesn't advance the page, I'd have to hit back space. Is this just me? Mouse wheel works everywhere else. Thanks!

OK i dont know if it's the good forum for ask a question about a problem with the mod and my english can be not very good (im french). ok here my problem: I have download some mod and install it in the good way and i have activated them but when i'm in the game the mods not work.. exemple i have install a castle mod (Eltz castle) and it's not working, the castle are not here. That append with other mod but some 1 works. So i dont know what to do?? i have try to install it again (for check if i have not install well). The mods who are working it's the mod i've install in my other game before i've uninstall oblivion (some, not all). i was having too much mod so i have deleted all but i have deleted some thing who come with the game (some meshes, texture, etc) so i have uninstall it and install it again but i had the same problem that im explaining here so i uninstall it again.but i come sometimes see the new mods and i have see some who seem to be very good so i've install oblivion again. So pls if u know what i need to do (install a patch,do a modification, etc) pls tell it to me.

You don't say if it's Oblivion, Morrowind or what. However I do know that some mods are dependant on other applications, such as OBSE (or the Morrowind equivalent) OBMM and some even need Java!

the best thing you can do at the moment is to look at THE REQUIREMENTS for that mod, it may be it needs on, or even all three.

Yes i have say it (it was just not very clear) it is Oblivion and i have check the requirement. I have all i need for the mods (i have watch carefuly if i was needing something else but no i have all i need for make the mods work) i think i have lost something when i have uninstall and install again.

PS: Bethesda are making a new Elder Scroll game it is Skyrim (it will be the 5th) we will be able to buy it the 11 november 2011!