This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

hey guys, i'm having a problem downloading a mod, when ever i pick a server to start downloading from, i'll get that gives the status of a download. it'll get to about one percent and then say there was an error downloading. Any suggestions? also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum, i'm new here and i'm still learning my way around the forums.

A question...........and a suggestion..............

I recently received a "gentle warning" about an image I posted. The warning suggested I should have posted it in the Supporter's Image section and provided a link. I am a supporter.......and the link worked fine...........but I have never seen that particular screen before (Support Image Upload). When I am in the Supporter Image section there is no "Add Image" function that I can see (admittedly I may be blind). When I try to "Add Image" via the top menus I get the standard image upload screen (not the Supporter Image Upload screen).

What am I missing?

Would it be possible to add a menu tree item to the image section on "Add Supporter Image" or something like that.

PS - sorry for the incorrect upload.

A question...........and a suggestion..............

I recently received a "gentle warning" about an image I posted. The warning suggested I should have posted it in the Supporter's Image section and provided a link. I am a supporter.......and the link worked fine...........but I have never seen that particular screen before (Support Image Upload). When I am in the Supporter Image section there is no "Add Image" function that I can see (admittedly I may be blind). When I try to "Add Image" via the top menus I get the standard image upload screen (not the Supporter Image Upload screen).

What am I missing?

Would it be possible to add a menu tree item to the image section on "Add Supporter Image" or something like that.

PS - sorry for the incorrect upload.

Go to your account options 'User Area' (from the dropdown menu). In the user area select 'Add a new supporter's image'. You can also bookmark the url.

Why is the "MY CONTENT" feature only tracking posts and threads from a few (6?) days back??

i usually use the My Content feature to keep track of posts and topics i've made recently. by recently, i mean yesterday or day before. but i've noticed that for a few days now, it does not list any topics or posts i've made in the last 5-6 days. it seems My Content is only updating after like a week. . why is this? thanks

Hey i Have a Question About The Display Name i Know You go to the My settings But when I do There is no option to Change my name or tab to click on only thing i see is real name THANKS

You can not change your username. You can request an account closure here

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/564026-account-closure-requests/

and then after completed make a new account with the name you want and a different email.

Hello

In my opinion the Nexus Sites are missing something. I know the Nexus -Skyrim page. The Mods are good, but the search and handling - options are bad. I would be happy if there would be an option to search for german files. With it we (german people) can find german mods easier. Its good if you can choose (by uploading) what languages are available. Than you can search fpr special languages and you are happy :) .

Sorry my english is bad. This is the reason why i don´t like english mods. But i don´t know which mods are german too or only and which not. This is difficult to find the difference.

I think the NExus Site would be better if this option is availabe.

Feomathar