Wieldable Dinner Fork

UntouchedShadow

There are 2 very funny weapons in the game. They are a dinner knife and fork. The knife can be found on the 2nd floor of that little house in front of the East Empire Company warehouse in Solitude, but I'm having trouble finding the fork. The reason I want these weapons is to enchant the s*** out of them and go around killing things like some kind of cutlery assassin which, in my mind, sounds absolutely hilarious.

So, the question is, anyone know where that fork weapon is? And before you ask, I'm aware of the fork and knife hidden at High Hrothgar. I went over there and found them, but they weren't equippable to my dismay.

You could have just gone to my thread instead of making a new one. I've been looking for the fork as well but no luck yet.

If someone could give me the console commands to get it that would be fine as well. The main reason I'm looking for them is so I can get a decent picture and then release my reskin of them.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/490112-skyrims-dinning-forkknife-weapons/

• 2 weeks later...
o.0 hell i never knew you could equip those kitchen utensils now i will gonna RPG and make a new toon named "gordon ramsey" assassin/poisoner killer chef FTW watch out the gourmet i`m coming for you!