Are you going to dl a nude mod?

psychohampster

Nude Mod.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Will you dl a nude mod?

Well we can argue about the smiley and leave it at that since we don't disagree on the rest that would make a fairly limited exchange. ;D

When you get quoted it's only natural to take things personally but I get what you are saying so no biggie. Sorry about that.

I'm trying to find something controversial in order to start a new debate on the subject but I can't think of anything. It must be the magic of Christmas. ;)

Well let me jump in here to say, I like to use nude mods of both genders. I am an adult who finds the human form beautiful. Although I have to agree with MR. Dave that most are horrible hack jobs and after seeing his models, I can tell what a great one looks like.

Personally it doesn't matter to me what other people like, but then many may just see me as a perv. :confused:

Yep. I like using them when ever possible as well as skimpy armor mods. Making the game realistic just doesn't cut it for me, although, i can see how a lot of people would like that. I just wish the people that didn't like would stop commenting on such mods saying that they don't like them. Its like, no one cares how bitter you are at nudity.

Yep. I like using them when ever possible as well as skimpy armor mods. Making the game realistic just doesn't cut it for me, although, i can see how a lot of people would like that. I just wish the people that didn't like would stop commenting on such mods saying that they don't like them. Its like, no one cares how bitter you are at nudity.

Good point, I completely dislike ZZ Cup mods (anything over B actually), or Buster Sword mods or anything to do with Anime Mods,

but that's MY opinion, and I keep it to myself (Except in this thread to show my point), I don't go looking for

Manga/Anime/Buster Sword threads or Mod pages, (and even the Bethesda forums) and jump in the thread

and tell everybody how I'm so not going to use the mod.

Going to a mod page or thread that you don't like and aren't going to use, and declaring that you're not going to use the mod because you don't like it,

is definitely one of the dumbest things anyone can do on the internet.

It serves no purpose and the only reason I can think that someone would do that, is because they think, in some way,

that their comment is going to hurt the Modder's feelings.. :tongue:

Probably the silliest mod I ever saw get requested, was one that asked to remove the horse's Anuses in Oblivion.

That one was difficult to stay quiet in. :tongue:

There's an interesting valid point among all this. And that's that the current system only allows for two levels of clothing state - i.e. "equipped" and "unequipped", so there's no "beneath" state to allow underwear to be substituted automatically when the armor/clothing layer is removed.

It has already been pointed out that there are number of totally valid reasons for a character to be nude, such as bathing. In Oblivion modding, I'd played with using nude bodies as "clothing", so that removing one's underwear was a question of replacing it with a "nude" garment, but having to have that in inventory wrecks any immersion! It turned out useful for having NPCs with differing body shapes/sizes (and not just the women), but was a failure for the PC. Maybe the Skyrim CK will offer something that lets this work.

And a nude base is useful for building clothing that doesn't assume the standard underwear. E.g. the strapless dress versus the bra straps. So I'll need nude bodies, even if they don't become part of the game. Of course, that kind of conflicts with my own point above, but whatever...

Edited by ghastley

I'll vote no, because there already seems to be one on my computer....

For me, I mostly enjoy the higher quality outfits and mods that arrive later that are based on the nude bodies. Stripping naked is worth a giggle every once in a while, perhaps, but I never actually play that way, or fill my screens with naked bodies. But I do enjoy questing in form fitting and somewhat revealing outfits.

I'll vote no, because there already seems to be one on my computer....

For me, I mostly enjoy the higher quality outfits and mods that arrive later that are based on the nude bodies. Stripping naked is worth a giggle every once in a while, perhaps, but I never actually play that way, or fill my screens with naked bodies. But I do enjoy questing in form fitting and somewhat revealing outfits.

Exactly!

I download and use both Male and Female Nude mods, just because I have them installed, doesn't mean that every single NPC in my game must be nude.

As a matter of fact, I have yet to see a nude person in my game, even though I'm using nude mods.

For me it's a about choice.

I've listened to that snobby dude in Whiterun asking me if I've ever been to a certain district, and then insulting me, I've heard him talk down to others,

so now he gets "Fury" cast on him, and I leave his naked arse lying in the square once the guards are done with him.

Same goes for that guy screaming about Talos.

Otherwise, yea, no nudes in my game even though I have nude mods installed.

I'm an adult, I'm quite capable of controlling nudity in my own game quite well thanks.

If I can be in the delivery room watching my God Daughter being born, I'm certainly capable of handling a nude mod.

Yes I will be using nude replacers for both genders.

I also will not be leaving the majority of corpses nude. You will just have to wait and see how.

None of the NPCs in my game walk around in public nude, ever. Nor do the player characters. As if that's anyone's business :rolleyes:

I rolled my eyes! Shock and Awe! :dry:

I did use nude mods in Oblivion couse they allowed me to get the bulky muscular shape of men versions , but in this Skyrim I do not see much need for it , but for realism sake it's still nice to see people telling you to dress up lol but I guess underpants are enough ...

I use a nude male+female mod not because I want to see a bunch of nake people running around, I can just mosey on over to my local internet connection to see that but because I don't think Bandits would really care about wearing underwear besides it's more humiliating for them to strip them bare and leave them by the side of the road after they've tried to kill you. Or my personal favorite, after the Silver Hand attacks Jorrvaskr I leave their naked bodies strung up outside on the archway as a message to not f**k with my Shield-Brothers and Sisters. Edited by VincentIcarus