ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm happy more people are coming back that might mean more new mods in the future ^.-

thanks for letting us all know and thinking ahead with adding the new release skyrim as a new game i'm sure that helped some ^^

In response to post #43701215.

Ballinasloe wrote:

Not quite as easy as designating certain servers to certain levels of people sadly.

Yeah I know, but some levels on access would do, level 1 admins, 2 mod creators, 3 premium, 4 everyone else :smile:

Yeah. Although I completely understand why they're doing what they're doing, seeing the NMM offline minutes after purchasing a lifetime premium membership is a real bummer...

Good for you. If everyone bought a lifetime sub, the servers would not be a problem.

In response to post #43699470.

spiralings wrote: You guys rock!

Thanks for everything you do. I am very happy there are great people who make mods for Skyrim, and happy that other people host and maintain the collection for the rest of us to use.

Thanks you for all of your hours of work :) We'll get through this :)
BTW is bethesda.net MANDATORY to install mods on PC ?
Thanks for any constructive answer.

In response to post #43701215. #43701945 is also a reply to the same post.

Ballinasloe wrote:

Not quite as easy as designating certain servers to certain levels of people sadly.

Yeah I know, but some levels on access would do, level 1 admins, 2 mod creators, 3 premium, 4 everyone else :)

Thijzo wrote: Yeah. Although I completely understand why they're doing what they're doing, seeing the NMM offline minutes after purchasing a lifetime premium membership is a real bummer...

@Thijzo: Well, sure. But to be honest: It was time to support the Nexus - at least spoken for myself. And like you said: It's lifetime. So there should be a bunch of years left, to get our things together :D. Edited by MickyFoley

In response to post #43702130.

hopwiesel wrote: but this means my Skyrim wont die from drag and dropping it into NMM or?!

when in doubt just wait to install mods. while i know how to install mods the manual way i'm just waiting until this blows over to do so. if you use chrome simply save the mod into a folder in your tool bars and come back to it later. ^^

Just shows that Skyrim is still an incredibly popular game, even at five years old! Totally understand the need to close off a few services to maintain bandwidth. Really appreciate the work you guys do maintaining this site and the NMM service. I used to install all my mods manually, keeping manual backups of everything that changed - was an absolute nightmare, and inevitably resulted in broken games and broken saves. NMM is a complete lifesaver when it comes to installing mods, so I very much appreciate the support you give it!

I'll go and play SkyrimSE for a bit instead of downloading mods, that should give your servers a little rest :P

In response to post #43699470. #43702250 is also a reply to the same post.

spiralings wrote: You guys rock!

Thanks for everything you do. I am very happy there are great people who make mods for Skyrim, and happy that other people host and maintain the collection for the rest of us to use.
Inkurast wrote: Thanks you for all of your hours of work :) We'll get through this :)
BTW is bethesda.net MANDATORY to install mods on PC ?
Thanks for any constructive answer.

@Inkurast: You currently have 2 ways to install mods:
• Bethesda.net
• Nexusmods.com via Nexus Mod Manager

And since you're here - I just guess... You also prefer NMM ;).

Hello,

I noticed yesterday that my skyrim mod downloads took more time than usual so I suspected it,but some of them I just couldn't even download.I come back now and I can't log in which is ok because you explained the reason with this message.The problem is that I cannot even install the mods manually too (add the into nmm) it says that the mod cannot be added(several mods actually).Is this because of the high demand of the mods or it's another problem?