Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

In response to post #43736420.

dizzyXcore wrote: I don't know where to post this isse so I'll post it here. NMM just updated to version 0.63.5, and all the mods I download are not showing up on the manager, but if I open the folder where NMM stores the files it is there, so I can't install mods through NMM (Not even adding them manually), only leaving me the option to install them manually.

Read the last bit of this news post, about the categories, pretty sure that also solves your issue ;)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43699855.

tarsis31 wrote: We were here before the hoopla, we will be here after. Thanks for the heads up, I would never have made the connection because the SE has no special meaning for me.

I just activated lifetime premium... since i bought this my nexus manager is crap. Servers are allways busy... WTF?? i cant log in i cant download...

In response to post #43699855. #43745380 is also a reply to the same post.

tarsis31 wrote: We were here before the hoopla, we will be here after. Thanks for the heads up, I would never have made the connection because the SE has no special meaning for me.
avadaniig wrote: I just activated lifetime premium... since i bought this my nexus manager is crap. Servers are allways busy... WTF?? i cant log in i cant download...

It's because of the influx of players wanting mods due to the release of SE. It's happening to everyone not just you. Wait a few days and everything will be back to normal.

Ahh... first world problems. Don't mean this negatively I assure you. It's inconvenient... yes, but it's not forever... just now because of the traffic spike and its underlying reason: excitement. You will find premium membership is absolutely worth it, and the developers are absolutely worth it!!! Just give it a little time. You can still download manually instead of via NMM and just drop a zip file into the download folder, and the premium server area is absolutely faster, just as not as fast as normal right now, as the Dark0ne's post thoroughly explains.

If anyone wants to download mods but still use the nexus manger while you can not log in.

Thank You to @Synn88 for Noticing an Error I did (I change the view & Change once and will stay changed)

Click Mod tab -->

Click on "Switch the Mod Manger Views" (Last icon listed on the left) -->

New Clean View

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the mod you want to download -->

Click Green Button Says " DOWNLOAD (MANUAL)" -->

Scroll Down and Click "download manually" (For the main file)-->

Click Green Button says "CONTINUE WITH MY DOWNLOAD"-->

Go into nexus mod manger -->

Go to Mod tab -->

Click plus (In top left hand corner of tab) -->

Select the file you just download -->

Wait (The mod is listed without check mark) -->

Double Click (Left of mod name) mod -->

Setup starts or Activated(Check-mark by mod)

PS If you have problems purge downloads.

Edited by Katherynliza

In response to post #43745370.

CriticalRascal wrote: Is there no update to when we will be able to download mods again? It's been quite a few days since the Special Edition release date and I really just want to mod my game to play haha. Problem is I don't really like doing it manually as I am scared something might f*#@ up.

"You'll still be able to use NMM offline, and install mods manually (download the mod to your hard-drive, then drag and drop the mod from your hard-drive to NMM), you just won't be able to login and download files from within NMM"

You don't have to install them manually, only download manually. No need to be scared, the only difference is that you have to left click a different download button, that's it. The whole installation process in NMM is still exactly the same.