Is there anything similar to "don't call me settler"?

cossayos

I have 1.70 and 1.71. The 1.71 is a mess though. Also, I have noticed if I use "Better Settlers" as the author recommended, the scripts in DCMS break down after awhile. BS says it doesn't use scripts, but, something is causing the issue between the two. I can't live without DCMS, so BS got the boot.

Edited by NCRForever

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the latest version of the mod?

I don't know, but I seem to remember 1.71. I've got 1.70, which is missing some features that were added with the last update. Such as, as I mentioned, the R key for jumping right into trade menus, or the update on the Vault Tec Soda Fountain. It's a blind spot for my version of the mod, but the version I had running before my system crashed recognized it.

I don't know, but I seem to remember 1.71. I've got 1.70, which is missing some features that were added with the last update. Such as, as I mentioned, the R key for jumping right into trade menus, or the update on the Vault Tec Soda Fountain. It's a blind spot for my version of the mod, but the version I had running before my system crashed recognized it.

For me, 1.71 was a broken mess. I never really cared for the press "R" thing. So, missing that is no big deal.

I'm pretty sure I've got the latest version, but I can't check until I get home later today.

Also, I haven't noticed any problems between DCMS and BS. I always load BS first, with DCMS very near the bottom of my load order.

Edited by crawe1x

For me, 1.71 was a broken mess. I never really cared for the press "R" thing. So, missing that is no big deal.

As I said. Never had any issues. With any of it's versions. The R key is virtually heavens gate for me. It prevents "You know, since we talked I'm feeling swell ...." at any given opportunity.

Wait! You don't like the wishy washy: "You know, since we talked I'm feeling swell ...." ??? It's one of the things that made me enjoy this mod. It was like, in my opinion, going over to a neighbor's home just to shoot the s**t.