[WIP] Weapon Addition and Replacement Suite (WARS)

antistar

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly, you were trying to think of stats for pumps earlier. I was thinking maybe fire rate would be an option worth considering. Lower level 590s that spawn on Raiders could have pumps with rusty actions causing a lower fire rate and lower durability, moving up to properly lubricated and even factory new pumps with higher fire rates spawning on Gunners. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas for the heatshield that haven't already been brought up.

Anyway, the 590 is looking great. In the ever waging war of the 870 vs the 590, I'm personally on the 590 side, so I'm pretty excited at the prospect of having one in Fallout 4.

You could just relegate the heat shield to cosmetics,considering the fact that it has its own slot. Beyond that,the durability and recoil bonuses sound about right.

Agreed. To be honest, the fact that the shield just looks so damn cool is a big (though superficial) bonus in itself.

On Dead

Thanks guys. :smile:

Different pump rates is an interesting idea actually... Increasing as you move up the receiver levels, maybe.

On Deadpool's Hunting Shotgun he has a couple of different pumps that effect speed rates slightly.

Thanks everyone.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Seems to me your arsenal is coming along nicely.

Just wondering. Do you plan to have optional skins?

Rock on.

Optional skins? What do you mean?

I think he means different skins for specific factions. So maybe a green one for Gunners/US Army, a Blue one for Minutemen, a rusted one for Raiders, etc. For other examples, just check out the images for Deadpool's Service Rifle mod or some of FX0x01's recent assault rifle mods. It's a nice bonus, though given how much work you already have on your plate, it sounds like a very low priority. Put it this way, I think most people would rather have this mod as soon as possible rather than waiting around for additional skins.

I think this is one of those mods that will make me uninstall all my other weapons mods and just use this. Genius work!

Edited by crawe1x

Thanks everyone.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Seems to me your arsenal is coming along nicely.

Just wondering. Do you plan to have optional skins?

Rock on.

Optional skins? What do you mean?

I think he means different skins for specific factions. So maybe a green one for Gunners/US Army, a Blue one for Minutemen, a rusted one for Raiders, etc. For other examples, just check out the images for Deadpool's Service Rifle mod or some of FX0x01's recent assault rifle mods. It's a nice bonus, though given how much work you already have on your plate, it sounds like a very low priority. Put it this way, I think most people would rather have this mod as soon as possible rather than waiting around for additional skins.

I think this is one of those mods that will make me uninstall all my other weapons mods and just use this. Genius work!

Yeah that is what I meant. The additional skins would be nice, far far down the road once the mod is completed. I concur with crawe1x, that it is a very low priority here. Not at the expense of delaying the mod in any way.