Proofed Facts about Skyrim

PrometheusV

Fact 1:

A Rockwarbler Egg is not an egg of a Rockwarbler. It is an actual creature. The Egg grows in warm places like nests, shelves and apothecary satchels.

Fact 2:

The Pine Trush is no bird, but a rare dragon that lays painted eggs all over Skyrim once every month.

Fact 3:

The most expensive Sweetroll can be found in Whiterun near the Gildergreen. Its screaming the whole time about Talos and stupid mean Elves. To activate its Sweetroll- Power, hit it with a Wabbajack.

The whole town will throw a party, while you are paying 1024 Gold, for having a delicious silent Sweetroll!

(Warning: Due to a bug the dialouge option: "Cmon, you would have done the same." wont show up)

Fact 4:

Collectors collect, Hunters hunt. Insects and fishes are excellent prey.

Please report any fact you discover imidiatly!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes a rock in or near a river is indeed a rock.

A few dragons used the ancient and banished trick of flying backward until being admonished by an angered Alduin (as known as 1.3Patriarch at the inner circle) for acting like hummingbirds. The case had not greater consequences because those where teenage dragons from the third generation (aka 1.2beatchniks).

Skyrim nobility is decided by who shouts louder.

Giants don't like you stealing their mammoth cheese. Still there is no better way to have an aerial view of all Skyrim than messing with them.

The last enemy who sneaks up behind you in a massive combat is your Follower.

Elder Scrolls weight 20 Pounds/or kilo

The dwarfs are ancient Elves which are replaced by a race of blind elves.

Bandits are tougher than dragons.

Even with 5 arrows in their back, they just think they heared something.

Fact 1: I'm clearly not rich enough to live in the Cloud District; what with being Dragonborn and all, I'm a poor sap.

Fact 2: I'm a bad person even though I just gave you 1 gold coin. You know which beggar you are, ya ba*tard!

Fact 3: I should definitely think about joining the mage college in Winterhold, even though I was pretty sure I hold Archmage status there already.

Fact 4: I guess I'm Brynjoff's(sp?) new protegee, even though... wait, I thought I was the leader of the Thieves Guild?

(All sarcasm aside, I love this game so please don't get me wrong. :))

Edited by teklanika

1. The post of town guard can only be filled by disabled ex adventurers.

2. In the land of Skyrim is perfectly normal to walk up to complete strangers and tell them your name and employer.

3. Hand carts are more dangerous than dragons.

4. Everything a dragon says must be said twice, once in his own tongue and once in English.

5. The population are huge fans of Arnold Schwarzeneggers movies, so much so many have taken to using his voice, we should be glad no one sent them a DVD boxset of Elvis movies.

6. The theft of Sweetrolls in commonplace in Skyrim, it's got so bad that law enforcement are now reminding residents to check that they are still in possession of theirs.

7. In Skyrim fire can burn underwater, unless that water is in Whiterun, they must have special fireproof water there.

8. Chickens are sacred beasts, assaults on poultry will result in death.

9. Residents of Skyrim think it is perfectly normal for strangers to enter homes and put a bucket on the head of the homeowner, removing the bucket is considered rude and should not be done.

10. In Skyrim only Mammoths are allowed to use levitation, usually with unpleasant results.

1. A Bandit can walk around with one of my arrows protruding from their forehead and still declare that they "Must be Hearing Things"

2. Draugr that will "Come to life" are so obviously different from all of the other corpses in a tomb that they may as well have Targets painted on them.

3. People will not only tell you their occupation and where they work, but they will tell you their occupation and where they work while they are working at their occupation at the place they work.

4. People will react in disbelief and declare the "legends are true" even after absorbing your 50th dragon soul in that same exact town.

You can request a song, and the bard will play the drum instead.

Turns out the prison in Markath is very easy to escape from.

In some places it's perfectly normal for the river currents to go sideways instead of down river.

It's supposed to be very cold in Skyrim, yet nobody owns a coat.

Lastly, Dragurs are supposed to be ancient nords, that lived thousands of years ago, why do they all have new gold coins with Tiber Septim's head on them?