⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

But there isn't any official papyrus support in F4SE at the moment, which is likely what is being requested. We'll have papyrus support enabled in F4SE soon, but it will most likely be after SKSE64 gets into beta in March. Unless one of the other team members gets around to it before then.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! Beta by mid march. i'm freaking stoked! I know this can't be said enough, but again. thanks Ian, Brendan & Behippo for all your hard work. Don't rush, take the time you need to get it working 100%. I wish i could help (like a lot of us) but I suck at programming. So mad props are are given by all of us, as this was totally unexpected. I was thinking beta by maybe June or July.

I do hope you guys realize how much the community of Skyrim appreciates your work. Without the script extender many mods would have never been able to function, and modding in general would be immensely limited. I really do appreciate your work and was very surprised to see how well (and soon!) it is coming along. Good luck to you guys, and thanks for letting the community know how the project is going :D