CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Are there any plans to mod the vanilla armours into the download?

Modders are slowly converting armors and clothing.

So you will have to keep your eyes open.

Twiggy and I are looking into automated Breast movement in the meantime and seeing if thats an options that looks good enough.

Twiggy already found some Lagg bones that dont provide breast bounce but do give a sort of flowy effect.

The Lagg bone would be amazing for Hair or Pieces on armor that need to flow etc.

So I might look into reboning something for hair possibly.

But thats a later project hehe.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the awesome work! Want to install this mod ASAP, however I'm using Windows 7 and do not know where to place the files correctly.

Little help for the ignorant, please?

Quoted from readme, file post page and first page of this thread:

installation

------------------

Simply extract the contents of this file into your skyrim's data directory.

(this should make files go into this directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets" This depends on your installation and if your using windows 7 or not)

Start up your game and get naked!

You should be able to go into the race menu described above to play around with the weight menu.

If you get stuck after trying this let me know.

I just installed Skyrim last night, but there is no "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim" folder in the C: drive. I have installed Steam in D:\Applications\Steam, and there is big Skyrim folder buried somewhere deep within the Steam folder. Anyway, when I extract the 2 folders into the Data folder and restarted Skyrim, my character is still fully clothed, except her limbs are no longer showing.

What am I not doing not correct AND how do people install Skyrim in "The Elders Scrolls V Skyrim" folder, separate from Steam?

Thanks.

Heres a file that quickly did weighted the breast(badly) of regular CBBE body. Just proof of concept. Its only the max weight file soo make sure your character weight is at 100%. The vertices that found that were bad in your file was mostly around the butt. Although i'm not sure if there is more. The but area is already weight to like 3 areas before the butt bones. It seem that you adding a fourth to list likes to break the rig.

Hope this is helpful. I couldn't spend to much time as I'm suppose be doing applications XD.

Such as when you weighting your bones. Make sure you check your weight table for the but vertices for any Vertex weight to more than three bones. I think what breaks it.

This file only works for max weight character because i didn't do the _0 file.

Here link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e2ee0zm96ek322y

Looking through the weight tables, I dont understand why my weight painting isnt working properly.

I will have to try to figure this out more.

Very strange I even copied your weight painting into the modified mesh I had, when I exported it, it crashed on Elf races .....

Edit:

AHA!

Theres something wrong with me exporting it from 3ds Max.

I imported your file into 3ds max (I knew it worked before that) then exported it without any changes and boom it crashes the on the elf races.

Did you use nif exporter? if so which version and what 3d application are you using?

Edited by CherryHotaling

Yay we are making progress XD.

Okay im using 3ds max 2012 x64 Students Edition with

Nif exporter version: 3.7.0f58e50

And these export settings:

edit: most times i set weld vertices to 0

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4283/nifsettings.png

Edited by FallenJudge

Yay we are making progress XD.

Okay im using 3ds max 2012 x64 Students Edition with

Nif exporter version: 3.7.0f58e50

And these export settings:

edit: most times i set weld vertices to 0

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4283/nifsettings.png

Ahhhh ok I'm using the 3.7.1 version of the plugin. I forgot about the weld option, I have always left that on default. I wonder if its really welding a vert and causing an issue.. I wonder if I should upgrade my 3dsmax version.

Well i set veld vertices to 0 so i won't merge vertices and make the low and max file not have same vertex count which breaks the weight slider. For the file i made that i sent you, i don't think i set weld to 0 but don't remember if i did. But your vertex count on both files are the same its shouldn't effect anything Edited by FallenJudge

Well i set veld vertices to 0 so i won't merge vertices and make the low and max file not have same vertex count which breaks the weight slider. For the file i made that i sent you, i don't think i set weld to 0 but don't remember if i did. But your vertex count on both files are the same its shouldn't effect anything

its just really strange, in 3Ds max I can select 1 vert and apply 100% L Breast weight and export it and it still crashes on elf races.

I then weight painted with just the L Breast bone (Not on paint blend weights mode) and same thing.

Errrrgggg pay for upgrade time?

Hmm thats very interesting.

I can test something if you want. If you still have the original 3Ds max file where you took the old body and re-weighted file before exporting. I can see if i can export it for you, maybe that will work for the meantime. I've tried taking your files and re-exporting and still have a crash. Soo that won't work. But i was able to open up your Bone rig just fine. So maybe that might work XD. Also there is chance that you could upgrade and it still not work =/. Rather make sure without a doubt that is problem before decide lay money down :P.

edit also: The version i have installed is 3.7.1 apparently or that was the installer said. I'm not sure why 3ds Max says 3.7.0.

Edited by FallenJudge