CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Hmm thats very interesting.

I can test something if you want. If you still have the original 3Ds max file where you took the old body and re-weighted file before exporting. I can see if i can export it for you, maybe that will work for the meantime. I've tried taking your files and re-exporting and still have a crash. Soo that won't work. But i was able to open up your Bone rig just fine. So maybe that might work XD. Also there is chance that you could upgrade and it still not work =/. Rather make sure without a doubt that is problem before decide lay money down :P.

edit also: The version i have installed is 3.7.1 apparently or that was the installer said. I'm not sure why 3ds Max says 3.7.0.

In the Downloads section of my CHSBHC mod:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4888

Theres an optional download that has no physics (The two femalebody files are before the new weight painting)

You can take those files and add the weight paint to the areas and see if it works for you.

I think its incredibly odd I can weight paint the armor and the elf race wears it fine without crashing lol.

Arrrggg so frustrating and yet the answer is probably right in front of my face.

What settings do you import with? Maybe I am reimporting the mesh you weighted that works wrong and then exporting it wrong?

Edited by CherryHotaling

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I open the rig file you made then import the mesh separately

Edit i cant weight to the butt all at(for the elves i mean), even keep weights under 3 bones. =d That's weird

So you cant weight the butt without the elves crashing?

I cant weight any of it without it crashing lol.

I just done know what the difference is. *Buries her head in her hands*

Hmm only difference i see in breast and the butt is that breast has pre-breast bone. and butt bone just stands alone. It seems when you try to move the butt bone it move the entire lower torso. I don't know that has to do with anything =d. Edited by FallenJudge

Hmm only difference i see in breast and the butt is that breast has pre-breast bone. and butt bone just stands alone. It seems when you try to move the butt bone it move the entire lower torso. I don't know that has to do with anything =d.

Well the butt bone is for rotations not for position animation. So rotate instead of using the move tool.

I don't know if this will help, but nude npc wood elf and high elf do not crash the game.

Using the console, I removed clothes from Faralda 1C1A5 and Nimreil 2C928. No crash. I used setnpcweight to vary their body size. No crash.

Boobs are moving.

I started a new game. Made myself a woodelf. Went into inventory to remove clothes and it was crash city.

I'm wondering if the 1st person nifs are contributing to the crashes since npcs don't use those.

So npcs work fine. Player crashes.

Edited by All In Your Head

Hmm only difference i see in breast and the butt is that breast has pre-breast bone. and butt bone just stands alone. It seems when you try to move the butt bone it move the entire lower torso. I don't know that has to do with anything =d.

Well I even tried to weight paint only the breasts in Blender and the Elf race crashing (Using blender was sort of my last hope lol.

No idea what you are doing that you can even paint the Breasts without a crash. I cant seem to replicate a success in any way shape or form and I have been at this for days.

Would you be able to weight paint the breasts really well and export it? I can always try the butt at a later date as long as theres a point of no crashing and the Bust moves.

You would help ease my pain lol.

(Side Note: What does your modifier stack look like? Either that or our save file of the one that worked so I can see that?)

Edited by CherryHotaling