CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Do this as the same thing happens to me:

Import animation onto your setup following my tutorial on my description page.

Then the character might be all warped out of shape. Leave it like that and REIMPORT the animation again. It should self correct oddly enough.

I did some more investigation, and found that the bad scales are in the kf files converted from our animations. So why this problem goes away with importing twice is beyond me. It doesn't work for me. Are you really sure?

I have also seen scales like 139.7 on the upper arm, which would be noticable in-game, but isn't. So I think that hkxcmd falsely generates that. I reported that to Hologram in his thread.

For your second question. The havok files control everything about the bone system and ragdoll and animation and order of bones and the way the game handles it etc etc etc etc.

So im not sure what your asking lol. I created a Pre breast and Pre butt bone originally to line up the bones properly. Then Twiggy found out how to add the lagg controller to the Pre bones in the skeleton.nif file.

My point is that I think it is confusing to the users (and me :) ) when you always talk about physics, and in reality it's (mostly) animation. So before I read about the lagg stuff I was thinking that you create the bouncing only by using ragdoll.

I dont think hologram would know because the method I export is with the havok engine built into 3ds max.

Ahh yes. In order to have automated breast movement bounce etc you would have to be able to edit the behavior files. This is not possible currently (I have tried to decompile it enough to edit it etc)

Perhaps after the CK comes out.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think hologram would know because the method I export is with the havok engine built into 3ds max.

I think the most likely cause IS hkxcmd. We both have different setups, and different 3DS and HCT versions, and we dont's see the problem in-game.

I don't think Hologram has tested with modded animations. Beth was using a different HCT version than we do, and if you compare the xml files you will see some small but still existing differences. I simply believe that our animations have some differences which cause this mis-interpretation. And Hologram is the only one who can tell.

Ahh yes. In order to have automated breast movement bounce etc you would have to be able to edit the behavior files. This is not possible currently (I have tried to decompile it enough to edit it etc)

Automated breast movement, based on behavior? You have looked into the behavoir stuff, I havn't. But I just can't believe this is possible. The only reasonable automated breast movement I can think of, would be to fully enable lagg, but restrict it back- and forward by behavior. That would make great combat animations.

I think the most likely cause IS hkxcmd. We both have different setups, and different 3DS and HCT versions, and we dont's see the problem in-game.

I don't think Hologram has tested with modded animations. Beth was using a different HCT version than we do, and if you compare the xml files you will see some small but still existing differences. I simply believe that our animations have some differences which cause this mis-interpretation. And Hologram is the only one who can tell.

Automated breast movement, based on behavior? You have looked into the behavoir stuff, I havn't. But I just can't believe this is possible. The only reasonable automated breast movement I can think of, would be to fully enable lagg, but restrict it back- and forward by behavior. That would make great combat animations.

i like the breast physics, but it was getting creepy, as the breats were moving by themself, lol took it of for now

Edited by mjy

In HBT there is a whole set of ragdoll modifiers and Jiggler Modifier.

In HBT there is a whole set of ragdoll modifiers and Jiggler Modifier.

Thanks so much, Ghogiel, for trying to help. It's so hard to get a start on all of this. And I seem to miss important documentation.

The info I have is the HCT Manual, Tutorial: Rag Doll Toolbox. And there I can't see (or understand?) a whole set of modifiers. And I can't find the term "Lagg", Cherry is using. Where is it all? :wallbash:

yeah, the lag bone is not a behaviour. it is a basically an animation controller or maybe you could think of it as a spring constraint though, as that is kind what it does, those float parameters in it are probably like mass, friction and dampening, or elasticity perhaps. So something like a limited physics constraint, the thing is it works in skyrim and on live actors probably because it's an animation controller type block so that's alwasy a plus. The modifiers on the other hand sound to be more powerful for physics implementations on live actors, I dunno if it's possible to use any of them in skyrim though. Like this one: 'Keyframe Bones Modifier: This modifier allows you to specify which bones are driven via animation and which are driven by physics.'