CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twiggy is right.

Also behavioral havok files have the ability to use real spring physics.

Lastly I'm using the same exact version of havok that bethesda told me they were using. So if its not the same then I don't know what version you mean hehe.

Bethesda told you? Are you on this Beta team? :)

Ok, that beats me. I thought I read that Beth used a version which was before Havok's first free release. But I cannot find this post any more.

Version V2.4.1 "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4.1"

-Quick Male Idle animation fix. (This stops the staring into space while idle on the male characters)

Quick Fix Released

Cherry, I have a request for the breast bones in your skeleton.

Ever since coronerra's Oblivion BBB skeleton I was used to animate the breasts with a combination of mostly move and less rotation transformations, because that makes a more natural skin deformation. But apparently I can move the breasts in your skeleton only as a biped, which for an end bone is nothing else but rotation.

It seems possible to change that behavior, because I can move the butt bones up well over the head (although there is another limitation at around z = +182). Can you please make the breast bones act similar to the buttocks? Or totally remove the biped constraint?

Version V2.4.1 "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4.1"

-Quick Male Idle animation fix. (This stops the staring into space while idle on the male characters)

Quick Fix Released

Cherry, I have a request for the breast bones in your skeleton.

Ever since coronerra's Oblivion BBB skeleton I was used to animate the breasts with a combination of mostly move and less rotation transformations, because that makes a more natural skin deformation. But apparently I can move the breasts in your skeleton only as a biped, which for an end bone is nothing else but rotation.

It seems possible to change that behavior, because I can move the butt bones up well over the head (although there is another limitation at around z = +182). Can you please make the breast bones act similar to the buttocks? Or totally remove the biped constraint?

Actually Fore,

The reason the Pre Breast bones dont show you the animation of position is because they are used as lagg bones.

So there is some small amount of automatic animation on movement.

Lagg bone prevents movement of the prebreast bone.

Actually Fore,

The reason the Pre Breast bones dont show you the animation of position is because they are used as lagg bones.

So there is some small amount of automatic animation on movement.

Lagg bone prevents movement of the prebreast bone.

But I'm talking about Breast, not Pre Breast.

Is this the difference between butt and breast? Butt seems to work. Because I think you said that you removed lagg from prebutt.

Please, make it possible. This skeleton already misses the 2nd bone (compared to Oblivion). Missing move transition really is a sincere drawback. (If we can't make automated movement work).

Cherry, is your femalebody really butt weighted??? :whistling:

I tried to animate some butt movement, it didn't work. So I opened the skin envelope menu on both femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, and there are no butt bones listed. But, as a cross check, breast bones are. And I checked for versions 2_4 and 2_2.

You know, I'm new to 3DS. But I can't believe I miss the butt bone weights. Did you remove it?