CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Ok, now, this isn't a criticism of the work. I think its actually a solid job. My only question is Why? What does bounce add to the game, asside from catering to perverts? You are clearly tallented and could offer a lot more to the modding community than bounching tits, why choose to do this?

Because artists like to do what they want, not what anybody else wants: freedom of modding. What is boring and pervert for you could be great for others. Extra bone is an interesting and challenging modelling task and breast is a very suitable object for that. Imagine what would be created if Da Vinci would listen to "recommendations" of Francesco del Giocondo or King François I how to paint Mona Lisa.

However, i have a "critical" remark about this model, please, understand it correctly: no offensive, i understand how difficult it is and that you are just using a model of another author for your Havok "experiments". This mesh has initially not-polished skin (bone weights): it is not symmetrical; check ugly geometry distortions in knees and hip joints areas in sneak and jumping animations.

My best regards.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now, this isn't a criticism of the work. I think its actually a solid job. My only question is Why? What does bounce add to the game, asside from catering to perverts? You are clearly tallented and could offer a lot more to the modding community than bounching tits, why choose to do this?

Surely the modding community wouldn't be nearly as robust without pervs. It attracts new modders who may or may not restrict themselves to creating adult mods specifically. If someone's compelled, they're going to make something because they want to, regardless how other people view it--and then it's up to them whether they want to share it or not with others who might call them pervs.

It's possible other really cool things could come of what Cherry's figured out and what other numerous 'adult' modders have come up with.

Yes you can set behavioral settings on bones on export (I still have to learn that part)

Can you fully preview how they might look inside 3DS?

Surely the modding community wouldn't be nearly as robust without pervs. It attracts new modders who may or may not restrict themselves to creating adult mods specifically. If someone's compelled, they're going to make something because they want to, regardless how other people view it--and then it's up to them whether they want to share it or not with others who might call them pervs.

It's possible other really cool things could come of what Cherry's figured out and what other numerous 'adult' modders have come up with.

Yes you can set behavioral settings on bones on export (I still have to learn that part)

Can you fully preview how they might look inside 3DS?

Im not sure, I believe this is a havok engine only type thing.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I didn't believe that someone could achieve this task already. Please, keep up your ingenious work, and don't get distracted by those poor critics, who will team up on you very soon. As always.

One technical remark/request. You only have one breast bone per side. I don't think that your prebreast bones are intended and should be used for animation purposes. From Oblivion experience I know that with 2 breast bones you can animate much better, more natural. Third bones (for nipples) are not necessary, and make a lot of problems.

And one question. Why did you say sorry for using 3DS 2011. Is there anything depending on? (I only have 2010 available)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I didn't believe that someone could achieve this task already. Please, keep up your ingenious work, and don't get distracted by those poor critics, who will team up on you very soon. As always.

One technical remark/request. You only have one breast bone per side. I don't think that your prebreast bones are intended and should be used for animation purposes. From Oblivion experience I know that with 2 breast bones you can animate much better, more natural. Third bones (for nipples) are not necessary, and make a lot of problems.

And one question. Why did you say sorry for using 3DS 2011. Is there anything depending on? (I only have 2010 available)

The Pre Breast bones are actually there to setup the position.

I dont think you can open 2011 files in earlier versions of max.

Edited by CherryHotaling

Keep up the good work! Watching this process is interesting even for someone that knows nothing about it. :thumbsup:

Body, breast, and butt physics. Where was that class when I was in college?

That's funny, I always found my way to that class and got lost on the way to History. :teehee:

Thanks for the awesome work! Want to install this mod ASAP, however I'm using Windows 7 and do not know where to place the files correctly.

Little help for the ignorant, please?

Quoted from readme, file post page and first page of this thread:

installation

------------------

Simply extract the contents of this file into your skyrim's data directory.

(this should make files go into this directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets" This depends on your installation and if your using windows 7 or not)

Start up your game and get naked!

You should be able to go into the race menu described above to play around with the weight menu.

If you get stuck after trying this let me know.

Thanks